Nicki Minaj OPI

_tiffany

I didn't see a thread about this, so hopefully this is news to some. Last week, I was listening to Drake's new song featuring Nicki Minaj and one of her verses goes, "Best legal team so the deals is ill, it’s Mac, OPI and a fragrance too" so I was wondering if she actually had a collaboration with OPI. I Googled it and nothing came up then a few days ago I saw it posted on a website! Nicki has a collection with OPI coming out in January 2012:

Metal 4 Life:

Pink Friday:

Save Me:

Fly:

Did It On 'Em:

Super Bass Shatter:

Minis:

Source: Colourfulvanity

I love the first three colors!

shadowaddict

Thanks UrbanSweetheart--I saw that Pink Friday is not what it appears. That sucks because it looks so amazing in the pics.

Also thank you for doing a look inspired by Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Most people only think of October as Breast Cancer Awareness month. And that is a super great cause. However I don't think that most people realize just how many families are affected by domestic violence. They do not realize it happens in all income levels and all races.

Far too many children see things like what daddy is doing to mommy that they should never ever see. It is sad they live this way and many women are killed every year by the man that should protect them not beat them. Domestic violence is so under reported for many reasons. I am glad that there are many shelters for women to go to that will help and keep them safe and their location is not known. People just didn't talk about this stuff 30 yrs ago.

I am a survivor of domestic violence. My first husband even beat me when I was pregnant. Thank God I was able to leave when my son was 5 months old and I had my parents to take us in and support us until I could get a job. We lived there for 4 years and then I remarried to a great man and we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary this coming June.

UrbanSweetheart

Thanks UrbanSweetheart--I saw that Pink Friday is not what it appears. That sucks because it looks so amazing in the pics.

Also thank you for doing a look inspired by Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Most people only think of October as Breast Cancer Awareness month. And that is a super great cause. However I don't think that most people realize just how many families are affected by domestic violence. They do not realize it happens in all income levels and all races.

Far too many children see things like what daddy is doing to mommy that they should never ever see. It is sad they live this way and many women are killed every year by the man that should protect them not beat them. Domestic violence is so under reported for many reasons. I am glad that there are many shelters for women to go to that will help and keep them safe and their location is not known. People just didn't talk about this stuff 30 yrs ago.

I am a survivor of domestic violence. My first husband even beat me when I was pregnant. Thank God I was able to leave when my son was 5 months old and I had my parents to take us in and support us until I could get a job. We lived there for 4 years and then I remarried to a great man and we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary this coming June
Happy early anniversary & congrats to living life the way you should & moving on!!
th_hug.gif

I am also a survivor, so I totally understand...I had to deal with domestic violence for many, many years. People always seem to forget October is DVAM, so I had to do something to remind them and honor the cause! I'm happy people are more open about DV now, but it's still not* discussed enough, in my opinion...

Also, Pink Friday is SUCH a disappointment. I thought it was going to be holographic :(

_tiffany

Hmm...it looks like the Pink Friday mini bottle looks different than the actual bottle pics you posted. I'm crossing my fingers that the mini bottle is more accurate since it looks more sparkly.

UrbanSweetheart

Hmm...it looks like the Pink Friday mini bottle looks different than the actual bottle pics you posted. I'm crossing my fingers that the mini bottle is more accurate since it looks more sparkly.
according to OPI, that picture is inaccurate. The bottle pictures I posted are straight from OPI's facebook page. It looks like Pink Friday is going to be a creme :(

_tiffany

Yeah, I saw those pictures posted on their Twitter too. I was hoping it was an oversight and they photographed the wrong bottle or something, but nope...they confirmed it when I e-mailed them:

Quote: Thank you for your email. It is a creme bubble gum pink shade.

UGH! The other version (whatever that picture may be) is so much prettier. Oh well, I guess I'll only be buying two instead of three then.