Nicole Richie Hair Cut help!

jackieheartsyou

I'm due for a haircut and to refresh my bangs
cutey.gif

And I looooveee this hair on Nicole Richie. Can anyone tell me what it is? Long or short layers? Any layers? Blunt bangs?

2uf7dq0.jpg

&&
walkis.jpg

Please and thank you!

misha5150

it looks like its a mix of short and long choppy layers, curled and piecey if that makes any sense...LOL...anyhoo I love her hair too and I'm glad she's still looking fab!! Love her makeup too!

ETA - If you want your hair to look like this, print the picture out and take it to a good stylist and they could recreate this look on you. HTH!
smiles.gif

LMD84

yes i agree with the above poster and i think that the layers are short and long. the shortest layers seem to be in line with her cheek bone from what i can see.

and i too love her style, hair and make up!
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

I agree with the above... but want to comment that her hair looks great in that pic. Good choice on a haircut =)

I'm loving her "low"lights throughout her hair.

jackieheartsyou

I know. I have a girl crush on her :p and she's not scary thin either!
I can't wait to go get my hurr did, my bangs touch my nose already

Honey xOo

i would def bring the photo's in with u. make sure to emphasize that u want choppy piecey bangs just like hers, not a full on fringe straight across ur forehead.

jackieheartsyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey xOo
i would def bring the photo's in with u. make sure to emphasize that u want choppy piecey bangs just like hers, not a full on fringe straight across ur forehead.

Yea, I was wondering about the bangs if they were straight across or not
greengrin.gif
ahh I'm excited!