Ninotchka on NC50 skin?

lenchen

Hi everyone,
I'm currently on the NARS website and I'm making a huge blush purchase does ninotchka complements nc50 skin really well?

Blushbaby

I have it, am NC50 and it's like a warm, matte nude blush on me. Very natural, but very flattering when you're standing in natural daylight. When I'm indoors/in artifical lighting you can barely see it on me, but when I step outside it gives a lovely natural flush. If you're any darker than me I wouldn't bother with it, it won't show up and is too expensive to be just 'sitting there' in your collection.

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I have it, am NC50 and it's like a warm, matte nude blush on me. Very natural, but very flattering when you're standing in natural daylight. When I'm indoors/in artifical lighting you can barely see it on me, but when I step outside it gives a lovely natural flush. If you're any darker than me I wouldn't bother with it, it won't show up and is too expensive to be just 'sitting there' in your collection.

I think we're about the same complexion, I took a chance and I bought this. In artifical light, not so much but when I go outside it does give off a natural flush.