Nip/Tuck

poddygirl

What did everyone think of the season premiere last night? While it wasn't at all what I was expecting I really liked it and think it will push the show in a new direction. The whole art-imitating-life concept with Heart 'N Scapels was great. And it looks like *lots* of celebrity walkons this season - did you catch Tiffany Pollard ("New York")??
cutey.gif

aziajs

I only saw part of it. I have to watch the whole episode. I have been looking forward to the show coming back for a long time.

Chastity

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Its only the first episode of this season so I'm giving it a chance. I've loved Nip/Tuck from the beginning and its definitely going to be an interesting change from the previous seasons.

I was like omfg, NOOO when New York walked on :/
I'm really hoping to like this season.

a914butterfly

i waited sooo long for nip/tuck to come back, but was a little dissapointed at the 1st episode. it wasnt that great,and amazingly non of the doctors got laid!!, but im giving this new season a chance. but dr christian troy (julian mcmahon) is so fuckin hot!!! i'd do him in a heatbeat!!

gabi1129

i didnt love it. but i did like it. i think it will get better. and yep, Dr. Troy is orgasmic!

j_absinthe

It was very cute, it definently didn't seem as dark as previous season premieres.

Dr. Troy's a bastard, and Tia Carrere as Misstress Dark Pain is the sex.

Tiya

I LOVE Nip/Tuck! I'm so glad it finally started again. So bad of me to change my family's whole directTV channel package, just so I can have FX
lol.gif
Can't wait to see how this season will turn out!

labellavita7

ugh, i don't know how i feel about this stupid hearts n scalpels thing. it looks dumb but i suppose i shall give it a chance

Latest posts