No Fluidlines w/ Patternmaker?

Aprilrobin

I was at Nordstrom today and they had the palettes out to sample for pre-orders but no testers of the other items yet. I asked my MA when she'd have the fluidlines and she said that there weren't any to her knowledge. She gave me a Xerox of the MAC items for the Nordstrom Sale Catalog, i have it in my hand now, and everything except those are listed.

I was excited about those!

roxybc

How is everything else from the collection?? What are the shadow colors like in the palettes?

Isn't it kinda early to have the collection out? I know it's just to show, but it's almost a whole month early!

Juneplum

there are 3 fluidlines with patternmaker. i just preordered them today..

delineate: deep crimson (GORGEOUS) .
penned: rich deep indigo blue
gaphic brown :dark metallic chocolate brown

leppy

Can you describe delineate? is it pinky (oh god I hope not)?? How dark is it? My lemming for this is so big it has taken up residence in my closet and shoved all my shoes out..

electrostars

I wish I had a nordstrom's near me.
ssad.gif

lianna

For those who have seen pics of it, is Delineate a really deep red e.g. Flammable paint or not as intense? TIA!

Eemaan

can someone possibly post a list of everything available including colour names so cps can be arranged pretty please?

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
can someone possibly post a list of everything available including colour names so cps can be arranged pretty please?

there's a sticky post either at the top of this page, or in the upcoming collections section at the top of this forum. i don't remember exactly where it is, but i know there's a thread that has all the names, colors, and explanations of everything in the collection. its the patternmaker, nordstrom anniversary collection thread.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Can you describe delineate? is it pinky (oh god I hope not)?? How dark is it? My lemming for this is so big it has taken up residence in my closet and shoved all my shoes out..

leps, it's a very deep rich crimson (like a darrrkk red/maroon) shade. i'ts GORGEOUS.. theres zero pink in it
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher

i'll list it in a minute
greengrin.gif

lianna

Can't wait for the Fluidlines but perhaps it isn't actually part of Pattern Maker but just an additional 3 new fluidlines? Because somebody posted the Pattern Maker pics and the fluidlines aren't pictured there either.

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
Can't wait for the Fluidlines but perhaps it isn't actually part of Pattern Maker but just an additional 3 new fluidlines? Because somebody posted the Pattern Maker pics and the fluidlines aren't pictured there either.

I hope so because there wasn't any place for them on the display and they aren't in the Nordstrom catalog at all. If it was a Nordstrom exclusive you'd think they'd include them. However, people have ordered them so they obviously exist!

I suppose I'll call and talk to a different MA.

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
How is everything else from the collection?? What are the shadow colors like in the palettes?

Isn't it kinda early to have the collection out? I know it's just to show, but it's almost a whole month early!

I have to admit that I didn't pay all that much attention. After blowing about $100 on pigments this week, about that much on Lure as well, and with the other upcoming collections... agh.

I took a good look at the e/s palettes and I'm just like "eh". The warm toned one really caught my eye but most of the colors in all of them are re-promotes. There was a really pretty frosty orange in the warm palette but I couldn't justify ordering the whole thing for one shadow. I've done that too many times and always regret it.

Juneplum

there are no pics on the promo poster but they ARE with that collection. i saw them in person and on my MA's update handout
greengrin.gif

AudreyNicole

Is the brown fluidline darker than Dipdown? Or is the only difference is that the new one is metallic? How does Penned compare to Waveline?