No food after 6 p.m.!!!

BaDKiTTy69

I heard a lot of people are loosing weight by not eating after 6 p.m.
This Monday was my lucky day to start doing the same thing. I weighted myself on Monday morning – 130lbs. I need to lose at least 10 lbs, but preferably 15.
cutey.gif
Today its 128.5lbs, maybe its working or maybe its just a coincidence. But I will keep doing it.

Everybody is welcome to join me. I think it will be more fun and easier to do it if we do it together.

n_c

Count me in! I've done this in the past and it DOES work. I sorta started doing that 2 weeks ago but I've cheated like on the weekend.

BaDKiTTy69

Cool, glad to hear that I am not alone.
smiles.gif

Yeah, I think its impossible not to cheat at all. Cause sometimes you have to go to some events after 6 p.m. and people will look at you if you are not eating a thing. I think its ok to cheat once in a while.

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
So you continue to eat normally, just not after 6:00 pm?

Sorta lol

What i started two weeks ago was this: add lots of water all day

Breakfast: banana or some sort of fruit and coffee

Lunch: Ensure drink

Snack: nuts

Dinner before 6 pm: whatever but smaller portions

In the first week I dropped 2 1/2 lbs

BaDKiTTy69

Its better to eat less for dinner, stop eating bread and sweet stuff. But I had cheesecake
th_rolleye0014.gif
and still lost 1.5 in 3 days. Today Im planning to have only a nice big salad for dinner and thats it. Will see how its gonna work.

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Its better to eat less for dinner, stop eating bread and sweet stuff. But I had cheesecake
th_rolleye0014.gif
and still lost 1.5 in 3 days. Today Im planning to have only a nice big salad for dinner and thats it. Will see how its gonna work.

I'd suggest you add some sort of protein in your salad. You need it.

Cheesecake is ok! I love sweets and thats my problem.

With eating before six and less portions your stomach will shrink (i dont know if this is true, but it feels like it) and you get full faster, eat less and its easier to do it as the days pass.

BaDKiTTy69

n_c, I had some feta cheese in my salad.
yahoo.gif

I have same problem with sweets. I can always say "no" to pretty much anything, but chocolate. BTW did you loose anything since 2 weeks?

n_c

Quote:
n_c, I had some feta cheese in my salad.
yahoo.gif

I have same problem with sweets. I can always say "no" to pretty much anything, but chocolate. BTW did you loose anything since 2 weeks?

Cheese....yummy!!!

This is basically my third week in, this week alone I've lost only 1/2 a pound. Im happy with that though.
Today and every Fri. my boss buys me lunch so its hard to resist and say "no thanks" so yes today for lunch I'll have whatever I want
cutey.gif
small portion of course.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Cheese....yummy!!!

This is basically my third week in, this week alone I've lost only 1/2 a pound. Im happy with that though.
Today and every Fri. my boss buys me lunch so its hard to resist and say "no thanks" so yes today for lunch I'll have whatever I want
cutey.gif
small portion of course.

Sounds good! I had grilled salmon and avocado for lunch today. Have no clue what to have for dinner.
th_dunno.gif

And my weight today same as yesterdays.
ssad.gif

KikiB

That's an idea I have considered but I can't eat breakfast or anything before having been awake for a couple of hours so it wouldn't work out terribly great. Heck, I eat breakfast (anything in the morning) maybe once a month since I have zero appetite.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
That's an idea I have considered but I can't eat breakfast or anything before having been awake for a couple of hours so it wouldn't work out terribly great. Heck, I eat breakfast (anything in the morning) maybe once a month since I have zero appetite.

Kiki, even if you have no appetite, try eating just a little bit anyway. Once your body gets used to having breakfast, you'll actually want breakfast in the morning. I used the be the same as you, but now I have to eat breakfast or I get cranky, lol!

I'll be re-starting my weight loss journey shortly (been on a little hiatus), but I'm going to try a couple of other things before I do this. I already have a hard enough time getting my calories in earlier in the day, I'm afraid I won't be eating enough if I quit at 6.

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
Oh my goodness! Iam so in!!!

I have a very weak self-will though
ssad.gif
is it hard?

Once you get thru 2-3 days its very easy!

n_c

Quote:
Sounds good! I had grilled salmon and avocado for lunch today. Have no clue what to have for dinner.
th_dunno.gif

And my weight today same as yesterdays.
ssad.gif

I love me some avocado! I eat it with toasted french bread in place of butter...yum yum.

Im having sushi for dinner
thmbup.gif

The same happen to me dont worry you keep at it and u'll see
smiles.gif

glam8babe

i did this when i was at college.. breakfast, lunch when it was lunch break, then once i got home i would have my dinner and not eat after 6-7pm i had quite a flat stomach back then
ssad.gif

mizuki~

I remember trying this a few years ago but I always forgot and ate after 6 lol but now that you guys brought it up, I should really give this another try. But not tonight. I'm going to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner hahah
th_DANCE.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
Oh my goodness! Iam so in!!!

I have a very weak self-will though
ssad.gif
is it hard?

Not at all! I thought its going to be very hard, cause I like to munchin on something while Im watching tv or something. But I got a lot of bottled water and Im just drinking water. No huge cravings at nights so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
I love me some avocado! I eat it with toasted french bread in place of butter...yum yum.

Im having sushi for dinner
thmbup.gif

The same happen to me dont worry you keep at it and u'll see
smiles.gif

Sushi sound very good.
drools.gif
Hehe. But I have no time to make them before 6 p.m. So I guess I will have some leftovers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
I remember trying this a few years ago but I always forgot and ate after 6 lol but now that you guys brought it up, I should really give this another try. But not tonight. I'm going to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner hahah
th_DANCE.gif

Hehe. Have your nice dinner tonight and join us tomorrow or maybe Monday.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts