No MAC Buying in 3 Months Haul!

hello_kitty

I FINALLY got a job after trying for 4 months, so I was FINALLY able to haul again!!!
choochoo.gif

I got...

Eyeshadows
Quarry
Shale
Saddle (not sure why I got this tho? Weird, huh? Haha... usage suggestions appreciated)
Patina
Lucky Green
Birds & Berries
Bough Grey

Paint Pot
Artifact (yay, they still had it in stock!!)

Then at Sephora I picked up a new tube of MUFE Lash Fibers because my existing tube was over a year old and getting kind of nasty...

I was with my guy friend, so I honestly didn't look around very much. Which was probably good, because I spent more than I should've! Luckily I had B2M to trade in (so Lucky Green was free), and I had a $25 GC that my friend gave me for Christmas
smiles.gif

Snarkling

^ Ditto as well on the congrats. I'm sure you'll love saddle, I don't have it though I've heard tons of people gush about so I'm sure there is a reason for the hype!

mirauk

nice one on getting the new job girlie, I can imagine how satisfying it is
smiles.gif

awesome haulage too...

hello_kitty

Thanks everyone!

Having a job is awesome, haha. Has it's moments of sucking, but so does everything in life. What is killing me, though, is not just being able to do my makeup how I want, because I work at a vet clinic. I have to keep things fairly tame, and that's really crushing me. But I'm surviving!

Thinking I need to do a MAC Pro order now and get me my Cantaloupe blush I've been lusting after!

Latest posts