No more hauling for me

Nicnivin

So I spent way too much money in the last few days. lol I must resist the urge to go to the mall any time soon. Anyway I picked up a a few SW items today and my Rose is a Rose Quad from Nordies along with a few other things yesterday...

Haul-1.jpg

I got all 5 e/s
Refined Golden bronzing powder
Gold Rebel lipglass
Cultureclash lipglass (CCO)
Crystal Rose (CCO)
RR Quad from Nordies
MSF Glissade (ebay)
Gold Stroke piggy (CCO)
Vis-a-Violet piggy (CCO)
MSF Perfect Topping (wanted an extra)

sassyclassy

I'm so jealous! That looks awesome. No more hauling? I hope you can resist yourself for the upcoming collections...like Naked Honey, haha. Good luck!!

Nicnivin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyclassy
I'm so jealous! That looks awesome. No more hauling? I hope you can resist yourself for the upcoming collections...like Naked Honey, haha. Good luck!!

Ok sooooo... maybe a little hauling, but not in the next two weeks at least.
winks.gif

Nicnivin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSLaddict4
How'd you get Glissade?? At the CCO?

It was a ebay purchase that showed up in the mail this morning. The CCO by me sucks.
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

Nice haul! The no hauling thing can be really hard to resist! I'm doing the same after I purchase the Rose Is A Rose Quad, Mutiny and Circa Plum pigments as well as some Style Warriors since I spent too much money on MAC.

orkira

Beautiful haul. I wish I had a Nordstrom nearby. I so want that quad. Are the eyeshadows in it glued down? or are they magnetic?

sweets4

what do you think of the quad?! im over in the UK and ive been drooling over it, especially as contrast was already at the top of my wishlist!
wonderful haul by the way
i love the refined golden bronzer!

Latest posts