no more specktra for me...

queenofdisaster

let me finish! ....until i clean my whole house top to bottom. lol.

i figured "grounding" myself from the only thing i like to do is the only way i'll get it done. so i guess i'll see you guys and gals next week, when i'm DONE. hehehe. just kidding. :crap:

it's just... so.... messy!
cry.gif

:bye:

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster

i figured "grounding" myself from the only thing i like to do is the only way i'll get it done. so i guess i'll see you guys and gals next week, when i'm DONE. hehehe. just kidding. :crap:

cry.gif

LOL... I should prolly do the same lol... I start cleaning then i go read a forum, and stuff never gets done LOL!

queenofdisaster

ok i started my laundry and cleaned my daughters room. i feel naseaus and cleaning the toilet isnt high on my list of things to do next. ugh! and the rest of my house is a mess and i don't think i'm going to finish b/c my back hurts now... haha now i'm just complaining i think... but i do have a cold and i'm pregnant so :p
rofl.gif

Raerae

Preggie escuse works every time! Your hubbie should be cleaning, not you. Get a Dr's note saying "house cleaning is bad for the baby's health due to chemicals involved and the physical strain" and force him to do it or hire someone =P

queenofdisaster

hahaha he won't do it! thats funny... its ok ill just mope around a take a couple of days to finish... and i won't use any cleaning products.. HA!!!

Shawna

lmao.gif
I'm gonna have to ground myself too. I just got back from 2 days of cleaning out my Nana's apartment (don't get me started on a long sad story) and I have my whole house to clean. I have a test to study for, and if I fail it, I will lose my job. I am dirty, I haven't been able to shower yet, and I have to work tonight. Yet here I am typing away instead of doing what I should be doing. Specktra is a bad bad place.....in a good way
winks.gif

giz2000

Quote:

cry.gif

Girl, I took a last minute freelance job on Sunday just to get out of cleaning!! LOL!

queenofdisaster

lol... well i got most of everything done. my laundrys done and im starting to pack for our weekend trip, foods on the stove, the house is "picked up", i cleaned my daughters room (pointless b/c its trashed) all while peeking in to read posts and stuff... hehehe! but i still feel shitty. :crap:

melozburngr

Quote:

cry.gif

Lol, I need to try this tactic, unfortunately I have no willpower, so either I would be on here constantly (as usual) or, if I stuck to it, I would probably procrastinate cleaning, and you ladies would never hear from me again
winks.gif

Janice

Another forum I used to be on people would request to be banned they were so addicted. When they knew they would have finals or an important work date coming up they would ask the admin to ban them for a certain period of time so they could take care of their business without forum distraction.
greengrin.gif
rofl.gif

queenofdisaster

lmao!!! i'd never go that far! i at least got most of my work done. between my computer calling back at me "specktra, specktra!" and my backache i think i did pretty well... (i'm such a dork! i know, i know)

fluffy.gif

NutMeg

Janice that's halarious. I might have to do that when finals happen in the spring... Lol.

Shawna

Yay, I passed my test, I can keep my job, and 1/3 of my house is clean. That means I can partially un-ban myself from here
clap.gif

Latest posts