No peeking...I'm Naked Honey

BrokefromMAC

OK cheesy title, but on to the look. I just got my Naked Honey stuff yesterday and I am trying out the products. Let me say that I am really annoyed with Pollinator right now. I used a base and packed it on and still I can barely see it. Anyway, my last EOTD showed my tiny overplucked brows in all their glory, so this is my attempt to fill them in more. I don't think they are quite right, or maybe I just need to get used to having them fuller. Any advice would be great
greengrin.gif
. Now on to what I used, all MAC unless otherwise stated:

UDPP
Pollinator
Buckwheat
Creme de Miel
Queen Bee
Golden Honey highlight powder
Carbon
Feline

Thanks for looking and for CC
greengrin.gif

jens7lil1s

I have on the 3 e/s and bronzer today as well. I don't like the Buckwheat at all, it applies blotchy on me even when blending....ughhhh, Now I love Creme De Miele, pollenator is okay. Applies smooth and it looks great on mt red headed daughter. I put all 3 on her today as well.....

BrokefromMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
Pollinator actually looks quite pretty on you. How are you liking the highlight powder?

Thank you! Um the powder, lets see lol. I was dyingggg to get this powder for weeks now and I think it is OK. Not bad but not like OMG I love it kinda thing. Maybe I just need to figure out how to use it in the best way but for now I am having a little trouble with it. I put some om my cheeks like a bronzer and it didn't show at all, so I put more on and then I turned orange lol. So I think this will be best over a bronzer to give it a little glow rather than be a bronzer itself, which is what I was hoping it would do
ssad.gif
. And I know the top is an overspray only, but I am still a bit shocked at just how matte the powder under it is. I thought it would have at least some shimmer but there is hardly any. I would suggest trying it on if you can get to a store. I should have tried it first because I may not have gotten it.

Fairybelle

Love the whole look-- GORGEOUS!! I ended up buying pretty much the whole collection too and I love every bit of it.