No prices on Maccosmetics.com ??

Cyanide.Candy

Not sure if it's just me buuut.. everytime I check out M·A·C Cosmetics there are no prices displayed for anything, so I can't see the price for anything!

Yet when I log onto M·A·C Cosmetics the prices are clearly displayed on everything no problems..

Why are the prices being blocked for me? I'm in Ireland - are the prices hidden on the US site to all non-US vistors?

Could some non-US person please check out M·A·C Cosmetics for me and see if the prices are showing for them please?
winkiss.gif

Or does anyone know why I can't view the prices of the products??
ssad.gif

Thanks! x

damsel

i saw the price on both sites. in fact, they are both in the same location. under the description of the product (at the top of the page). but i'm in the us. though i don't think that matters...

Cyanide.Candy

Yeah I know where the prices are - I mean I can view them on the UK site at least, and I would assume they'd be in the same place on the US site, but they're not, and I've looked everywhere, they're just not showing up period.

I wonder if they're blocked so us non Americans can't check and see how cheap everything is Stateside in case people stop using the UK site or something? Sounds silly I know.. buuut.. I'm at a loss as to why else they'd hide the prices to non-US visitors, or is it really just me??
ssad.gif

twilightessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynfemme
well on the US site, the prices are not shown until you add it to your shopping cart....

Yes they are... They're shown under the item description usually at the top. I know on the PRO site no prices are shown because you have to be a PRO member to view them...

damsel

Quote:
well on the US site, the prices are not shown until you add it to your shopping cart....

988628.JPG

the price is below the description.

Cyanide.Candy

Yeah that's exactly it! That's the way everything is priced on the UK site.

Thanks for that!
smiles.gif

I couldn't imagine them not pricing items til people added them to their cart.. It would be a real pain budgeting etc.. if you couldn't see what price things were before hand and then possibly having to remove items at the end.

However, still no prices showing on anything on the US site for me..
ssad.gif
*sighs*

bklynfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightessence
Yes they are... They're shown under the item description usually at the top. I know on the PRO site no prices are shown because you have to be a PRO member to view them...

oops you guys are right. I shop on the mac site so often, I don't know why I said that. haha thanks for the correction!

twilightessence

Quote:
oops you guys are right. I shop on the mac site so often, I don't know why I said that. haha thanks for the correction!

I know, huh? LOL You know you're addicted when you don't look at the prices anymore and just put things in your shopping cart. Plus, I think most of us have the prices memorized anyway
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts