no pro discount on liberty of london?

Miss_Jackie

Hey everyone,

did the pro discount info change? I just logged into the PRO site to look at the LoL stuff and it says no pro discount? Is it because of the special packaging? any thoughts or ideas on this?

thanks Jackie

erine1881

grrr. i just saw that too! i was gonna order some stuff just now and now i'm not gonna.
ssad.gif

ps, this also means that you won't be able to b2m for this stuff either. whether all locations follow this is another story.

purrtykitty

I find it quite curious that the MAC employees don't get the discount on this collection. Doesn't MAC want it's employees wearing the stuff? I can't imagine you guys are getting all that much in your gratis.

At any rate, I'm still going to try to B2M. I only want one lipstick, and if I can't get it, I won't be that heartbroken.

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
i think it is b/c of the packaging

makes me wonder if they're going to do this for To the Beach also

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
makes me wonder if they're going to do this for To the Beach also

The GMLOL packaging is covered with Liberty's copyrighted prints. The Beach is not a collaboration, it's just orange plastic with seashells on. So, I'd guess: No.

hello_kitty

Kinda sucks since I depot everything anyway regardless of packaging, but I expected it. I still am going to pick up two of the shadows.