[No title]

allthingsglam

Retro matte Matte Satin Cremesheen Glaze Frost Lustre Amplified................My TOP 3 ARE 1 satin 2 matte 3 cremesheen

Dominique33

Glam, honestly all of them :) But if really I had to make a choice :

1) Cremesheen
2) Retro Matte
3) Amplified.

Cremesheen because it's quite long wearing and it doesn't dry out my lips, Retro Matte because it's an amazing matte texture, Amplified because it's intense and quite moisturizing but in fact I love all MAC textures
flower.gif
they are so unique !

allthingsglam

Glam, honestly all of them :) But if really I had to make a choice : 1) Cremesheen 2) Retro Matte 3) Amplified. Cremesheen because it's quite long wearing and it doesn't dry out my lips, Retro Matte because it's an amazing matte texture, Amplified because it's intense and quite moisturizing but in fact I love all MAC textures:flower: they are so unique !
i know its so hard to just pick 3 my first love is a satin because its matte with a tad bit of shine its loveand I love cremesheen because bam color right off the bat plus they feel amazing on my lips and mattes are just love too I love your top 3 fave dominique

pandorablack

Hard to narrow it down to three. But I'd probably go with Creamsheen, Satin, Frost.

#4 would be matte and #5 would be amplified.

CiaoBellaa

Cremesheen Matte Satin (I go through phases though, favs used to be amplified, then matte, then luster. I'm always changing my preferences haha)