NocturnElle FOTD

professionaltart

Finally got my gratis yaaayyy! Im also in love with a new foundation....Prescriptives Virtual Skin sssshh.

I used brow finisher, the waxy pencil thing in Wheat. I like it. On my eyes I have Innuendo, Passionate and Entremauve pigment. Cubic blush.

Aloof lipstick and Instant Gold lipglass.

nocturnelle2.jpg

nocturnelle.jpg

ruby_soho

Beautiful as ever! How do you like the brow finisher? I found it a little too solid when I tested it out, not waxy/emollient enough.

BlahWah

Wow, that looks amazing! Thanks for posting, helps me figure out how to use these colours for Asian eyes!

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Beautiful as ever! How do you like the brow finisher? I found it a little too solid when I tested it out, not waxy/emollient enough.

long time no see sexy! i dont have a lot of brow (as if that wasnt obvious) and because its an asian brow its not very unruly (shocker again) LOL so i dont need it very waxy, i thought it was more of a waxy pencil cause i hate the ones now. my coworkers with more brows...or brows for that matter since mine are liek drawn on said it wasnt waxy enough for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
i really like the eyes, maybe the lips could use a liner or something

theyre lined but i hate liner. and i hate lipstick ahaha

hyperRealGurl

OMG ive missed ur fotds sexy gurl...... love this look on u and ur lip color
insiane im drooling over it..... i needs to get Aloof lipstick and Instant Gold lipglass such a pretty color

Ksstavros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I love this on you! Passionate looks amazing!

Ditto to that! I am glad to see someone use passionate and it look this good~

Latest posts