nocturnelle & sushi flower?

chellebreezy

i went to my MAC counter today & picked up a few shadows...nocturnelle, sushi flower, & carbon. what would look good with these colors? any help would be greatly appreciated.

angeliquea~+

I've been trying to use Sushi Flower on the outer lid with Vanilla (e/s not pigment) in the inner corner, but i haven't worn it out of the house because I'm scared it looks funny!
ssad.gif
I've seen this look on other girls and it looks great, but I'm just learning how to use e/s brushes so I'm not that confident in my skills yet! Maybe I'll post it as a FOTD and get opinions lol

jennzy

sushi flower is hard colour to wear!!!
but the ladies at eyeshadow sluts have made a few colour suggestions... they mostly told me i need a really good base. i had no problem making it bright :p just needed colours to coordinate with.
anyways, i used expensive pink in the look id id today.
on saturday i plan on trying sushi flower with georgeous gold and try to experiment.
http://community.livejournal.com/eye...s/3615009.html
therse the link to my fotd.
but let me tell u it looked so much better in person@ my camera doesn't take make up pics well even with all the settings that ppl have recommended. but it takes good overall photos :p
hope this helped
smiles.gif

zori

These are some combos:

Juxt on lid, Sushi Flower in crease, Nocturnelle in outer corner, Macroviolet Fluidline to line (or Shade Fluidline).
Sushi Flower & Goldmine combo is pretty as well.
Bronze with Nocturnelle.

HTHs

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennzy
sushi flower is hard colour to wear!!!
but the ladies at eyeshadow sluts have made a few colour suggestions... they mostly told me i need a really good base. i had no problem making it bright :p just needed colours to coordinate with.
anyways, i used expensive pink in the look id id today.
on saturday i plan on trying sushi flower with georgeous gold and try to experiment.
http://community.livejournal.com/eye...s/3615009.html
therse the link to my fotd.
but let me tell u it looked so much better in person@ my camera doesn't take make up pics well even with all the settings that ppl have recommended. but it takes good overall photos :p
hope this helped
smiles.gif

omg, yesterday the MA told me that i needed a base for aquadisiac, too. but i asked her what colors to wear with it, and mentioned that it looks pastel on me. not pale. pastel, because i have natually tanned skin, so anything light will look pastel on me. but she went on about base, i told her i have one, but don't know what colors to pair aquadisiac with so it just sits there in my palette. she only mentioned black in the outer v. um, thanks. what a genius.

AllThatGlitters

Here are some colors that I think look nice with those eyeshadows.

Sushi Flower
-Brule
-Paradisco
-Expensive Pink
-Motif
-Ricepaper

Nocturnelle
-Coppering
-Seedy Pearl
-Swish
-Pink Venus
-Da Bling

Nicolah

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelilprincess
omg, yesterday the MA told me that i needed a base for aquadisiac, too. but i asked her what colors to wear with it, and mentioned that it looks pastel on me. not pale. pastel, because i have natually tanned skin, so anything light will look pastel on me. but she went on about base, i told her i have one, but don't know what colors to pair aquadisiac with so it just sits there in my palette. she only mentioned black in the outer v. um, thanks. what a genius.

Aquadisiac looks light on me too and I wear a base.

jennzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelilprincess

man, they always talk about base yadiyadida!

its sooo funny! because i've never needed a blue base to make aquadiasic pop! i mean i do have to pack it on but i never had a problem. its funny because when i went on a trip, there were 3 girls who wore the same colour on the same night. there was a white girl with blonde hair, there was the asian with tanned skin, and there was a brown girl and none of us had hard time making it POP!

mzreyes

wow I totally forgot that I even HAD sushi flower. lol.. Honestly, I only got it because I liked the name. I LOVE SUSHI. lol anyway.. ya know.. I'm gonna try to wear it tomorrow, and I'll let you all know what I come up with!