Non-MAC Brush Recommendations

cougargirl

Thank you ladies for all your wonderful and helpful suggestions! I have recently rediscovered my love of makeup, which has proven to be both fun and expensive. I hope you are each having the fabulous holidays you deserve.

CommeDesGarcons

ELF studio brushes are highly praised, and are about 3 quid per piece. And Ecotools, as the girls have already said
smiles.gif

YLQ

If you have a WalMart near you, get you some of these. They are inexpensive and oh so soft.

ih0fhi.jpg

IIRC the 4 brush set was $11.99, the powder brush was $5.99, the angled blush brush was $6.99 and the duo fiber brush was $4.99.

thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

jazmatazz

Non-MAC brushes I love the bent eyeliner brush from Sonia Kashuk at Target. Every Sonia Kashuk brush I have I really like, she always has a set out too and they go on sale/clearance when they are ready to bring in new packaging for a set.

Also love the bronzing blush by Ecotools available at Ulta. (I use this to apply setting powder). Very soft and a steal at 12 dollars.

I have also bought a brush yet at Costco for like 20-25 bucks that came with a TON of brushes. This sounds like it would be great for you although I don't know if they offer this all of the time or seasonally. It also came with a brush roll which was awesome.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenang3l211
sonia kashuk brushes! they're available at target. I have 2 187 dupes from her, they're $12.99 each. i love her brushes!

I always recommend SK brushes for those who are on a brush budget. They are great!

DILLIGAF

Sonia Kasuk, Studio Tools and POSH brushes are great options for budget friendly brushes
Quick note the POSH brushes are available at Bed, Bath & Beyond. If you get your hands on their coupons they will be 20% off!