Non-MAC FOTD's and Tutorials

x-ivy

OK, so everyday I check out the FOTD and Tutorial pages and am always mesmerized by the looks. I want to start making some, but I don't have any MAC Cosmetics (I don't react well to the eye make-up
ssad.gif
). I only have Lise Watier products, and only a small amount (4-6 colours :|). Am I aloud to make FOTD's and Tutorials with the products that I have and try and see which MAC products resemble that colour?
So if i were to used a purple in Lise Watier, I could just see which MAC colour it's close to and put that down along with the name of the colour I used.

Also, I don't wear foundation or concealer or anything, just powder from Clinique...so my tutorials might be a little lacking of steps... :S

It might be stupid to make FOTD's and Tutorial from different cosmetic products other than MAC, since it's a MAC forum, but I really want to share my looks and get some feed back!
smiles.gif

I still don't have a job
ssad.gif
but my make-up collection is increasing
thmbup.gif

Ivy*~

NutMeg

Sweetie even though it's a MAC based forum you are more than welcome to post FOTDs and tutorials using non MAC products. It's all about the love of makeup. Don't even worry about figuring out the closest MAC eyeshadow, just put the makeup line and eyeshadow name/number. We'll figure it out.
greengrin.gif
Good luck.

nunu

hey hun. it doesn't have to be MAC products. I use different products most of the time because i have just recently started collecting make up.

Beauty Mark

One of the girls almost only uses drugstore cosmetics and her makeup stuff is great

I actually don't own that much MAC and I don't really participate in that forum, either. Even though MAC is the primary purpose of the site, I think everyone, even the owner of this forum, Janice, delves into other makeup.

user79

You can use any brand of makeup you wish to participate on this website. It doesn't have to be MAC exclusive.

aziajs

Don't worry. There are plenty of people who use other cosmetic lines in their FOTDs - whether it's Stila, Nars, Maybelline or NYX. If you'd like to post the MAC equivalent to a color you can but you certainly don't have to. It might also be hard for you to do since you don't own colors from the line. Post whatever you like.

Latest posts