Non-Mac Foundation Brush.. Help!

SolarWhite

I need a foundation brush really bad. I am a poor stay at home momma right now and I can't afford anymore MAC brushes. My hubby would kill me.
I know you get what you pay for, but I need a cheaper, affordable alternative. I want to spend around $10. Do I have any options? I also would prefer to buy it in person and not online.

Thanks

MAC_Pixie04

Sonia Kashuk at Target; I used to have her foundation brush but gave it to my sis in law when I got a full set of Sephora brushes. It's still a really good brush, and it's short handled in case you like traveling with you brushes.

Yushimi

Or Ecotools if you can get your hand on it. Very very very soft foundation brush and a plus side is that the handle is made from Bamboo
smiles.gif

(Very cheap too, I think I got mine for less than $10 when it was on sale)

tepa1974

I use the POSH foundation brush and I love it (I had one of the MAC foundation brushes and it wasn't as good enough as the POSH one).

lunatwinkle

Do you use liquid foundation? I apply my liquid foundation with the Everyday Minerals Foundation brush. It's like a paintbrush, but it's tapered at the end so it can get those tough to reach places like the side of your nose or around you eyes. I absolutely love this brush and it's only $10.