Non-MAC palettes??

kuuipo1207

Ok, so I've massively searched through threads for the past hour trying to see if someone may have already posted this question so I wouldn't be repeating a thread, and couldln't find anything. So, here goes....

I have 6 15-pan palettes already (or 7, can't remember of the top of my head
hmm.gif
) and I was wondering if anyone here knows of palettes made by other companies (cheapie wise) that would fit the MAC pans? I don't mind purchasing the MAC palettes but if there's a cheaper palette that exists that works just as well, does anyone know where I can get one?

I saw a tut on here with someone pressing pigments and they looked like the same size, but the Claire's website didn't have that palette on there. TIA!!
smiles.gif

pixichik77

japonesque makes pallettes, but the MAC ones are cheaper. However, for other sizes you may have, look into the japonesque

lemonade813

...hmm...i don't know of other 15-pan palette brands...but for quads, i do know that e.l.f. makes empty quads for $1 and mac e/s fit them =)
hope this helps!

arneegirl

Urban Decay, Milani and Jane shadows will fit into your mac palettes and apparently there's a crayola watercolor palette at cve that works well and is super cheap, it's purple if that helps at all.

candidilyme

icing or claires makes a 21 pan pallete that fits mac pans and it's black and comes with a mirror too. it's 10 dollars but its usualy buy one get one half off. the only thing is you have to pull out the existing eyeshadows but you could save the pans for pigment pressing . hth

jolener

Face Atelier (FACE atelier Cosmetics) has 12 pan palettes and 2 pan palettes, the 4 pan is like the mac one, because of the clear lid, but the 12 pan one is also clear so its not like the mac one, and i think these are more expensive though (i believe)

Miss Lore

coastal scents do them, they do the empty pans and palettes, the site says they are the same size as mac. they sell the pans in sets of 15 so you can do a whole pallet of pressed piggies

x

thedrinkgirl

coastalscents.com has a 12 palette that will fit the MAC e/s but it is not magnetic so you'd have to use some sort of adhesive to get it to stick. I believe that I paid $7.95 for the empty palette. Oh and I use the pans inside to press my pigments. Hope that helps
smiles.gif

Gadook

btw- I just sticked a magnet paper at the bottom of the costal scents palette, and it does the job!