noo!! not my studio fix!!

lemonade813

So I recently bought a new studio fix compact...I bought it..maybe two weeks ago...barely any use since I've been using studio tech lately...but I was a bit clumsy...tripped while holding my make up bag and when i opened up the compact, studio fix was crumbled into pieces
ssad.gif
[SOBS!]
any ideas on what I should do?

...will MAC let me exchange for a new one..hopefully?

weeping.gif

frocher

I don't know if they will exchange it if you dropped the compact though. If not you could scoop it into a BE type jar and use it with a brush. Sorry about your compact.

CantAffordMAC

just a couple months ago at school, i basically did the same thing and dropped my MAC bronzer.

i was in the cafeteria and it just shattered....it shattered so bad!
weeping.gif

i didnt even bother to pick it up. If i found a way to fix it, i probably would have a gotten a lunch room skin disease

Twinkle_Twinkle

If you dropped it, I doubt they will take it back, unless they are feeling particularly generous that day. I have had eye shadows cruble (not from MAC) for no apparent reason, and I took those back and was able to another one.

Bernadette

I would hope they wouldn't let you return it. Sorry but to me it's kind of like stealing, you broke it, why should their counter take a loss for it? I would think anyone that would try to return something that they damaged would have a lot of nerve and totally be in the wrong... Unfortunately stuff happens but that doesn't mean someone owes your for it.
Try taking what is left and dumping it in a little tuperware container or something. Then you can dip your brush in it like it's a loose powder.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I would hope they wouldn't let you return it. Sorry but to me it's kind of like stealing, you broke it, why should their counter take a loss for it? I would think anyone that would try to return something that they damaged would have a lot of nerve and totally be in the wrong... Unfortunately stuff happens but that doesn't mean someone owes your for it.
Try taking what is left and dumping it in a little tuperware container or something. Then you can dip your brush in it like it's a loose powder.

Thanks, Bernadette. You said that very well.

If you crash your car, you can't take it back to the BMW dealership and get another one for free. Same deal here...

Latest posts