[Noob FOTD] Tropical Sooshi

Sushi.

ok so im definitly a begginer at this, (my first FOTD post) but i figured i would show you ladies anyways :p I was playing with my makeup tonight and came up with this:

288rw5l.jpg

Im wearing:

- Revlon ColorStay liquid foundation for normal to dry skin
- Soft Ocre MAC paint pot (for base on my eyelids)
- 00 (white) Makeup Forever eyeshadow
- Some random gold/yellow mineral eyeshadow i bought off of ebay
- Maybeline unstoppable eyeliner pencil (for my waterline)
- Prestige liquid eyeliner (for my lid)
- Lash blast mascara on top and bottom (i LOVE this stuff)
- Myth MAC lipstick (with my lip infusion on first of course)

*btw i just took out my vertical labret today! i think i like not having it :p*

Calhoune

I love it! I wish I could pull of more yellow golds, but I'm too yellow as it is >.>

I noticed that something was missing! I thought your vertical labret looked really nice on you but as long as you're happy without it it's all good
smiles.gif
I think I remember you planning to have your septum done, how's that working?

Sushi.

Quote:
I noticed that something was missing! I thought your vertical labret looked really nice on you but as long as you're happy without it it's all good
smiles.gif
I think I remember you planning to have your septum done, how's that working?

ya im still pretty undecided on it but im thinking about getting it still :p i just turned 18 so now i can get it without my moms signature which is easier cause she hates septums lol. I actually had to cut my vertical labret out with wire cutters, it was really stuck lol. but i think im going to get my sternum repierced before i get a septum.

Quote:
hot hot hot! I look forward to more FOTDs from you!

thank you! I actually really enjoyed doing this so im pretty sure you will be getting to see alot more FOTDs from me!
winks.gif
as well as the rest of the lovelies on specktra

and thank you to everyone else for the sweet comments as well!
smiles.gif

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi.
ya im still pretty undecided on it but im thinking about getting it still :p i just turned 18 so now i can get it without my moms signature which is easier cause she hates septums lol. I actually had to cut my vertical labret out with wire cutters, it was really stuck lol. but i think im going to get my sternum repierced before i get a septum.

owowowowowowow! Cut it out? :x You can barely see anything, so it I guess it went well lol
Oh I want to get my sternum done too but I've had my fair share of rejections so I'm probably going for microdermals, I'd hate to have a rejection scar there. :/

And like everyone else has said, more FOTDs please!

ri0tdorque

Yummy Yummy Yummy! I adore yellow I so need to get me some yellow everything I get at the drugstore just does not show up at all.

Wonderful job!!!

mimibrowneyes

love it- soo cute! oh jus noticed u got a double nose piercing! i wanna get 2 on one side... mum says no-no... but im stil thinking bout it!! he he

Latest posts