Nordies/MAC prom collection info

MizMac

I just got the info in tonight and it doesnt list any color discriptions but I figure this would be some fun info. It all Nordstrom exclusive and of course is all LE. It's set to launch on april 15.

Beau X4
Pink like Paris (frost)
Sugarlily(frost)
Forgery (lustre)
Hard to Please (frost)

Lipstick
Rags to Riches (lustre)
RibbonRed (frost)
Rosalee (lustre)

Ribbon lipglass stain
Twirltone
Spin Pink
Chicmates
Let's twist

CCB
Too Darling
Beau Bronze

Nail Lacquer
Frivolous
Orchidette

Lolita

that quad will be mine! even though I already have hard to please and dont like it that much (its the grey shade in the tempt me quad right?).

Thanks for the info!!

Cygnette

So what can we guess about this quad? Pinks and greys? LOL, is anyone good at figuring out what colors MAC products are from the names?? :?:

Lolita

ohh forgery is an existing color... the mac site says its sterling silver... So yeah :p theres gonna be a pink, a sterling silver, and a gunmetalish silver. I think sugarlily will be a silvery lavendar color maybe? I have no clue really, but guessing is fun.

Cygnette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
I think sugarlily will be a silvery lavendar color maybe? I have no clue really, but guessing is fun.

Hehe, yes it is. And I was guessing a lavendar-ish color too. I'm going to have to travel out to Nordstrom's to get this, or maybe I'll just order it. I think I've got a new thing for collecting MAC quads.
icon_eek.gif

matthea

I want it!

Lipglass stains are my favorite! I'm so happy they're coming out with some more! I hope the Bay get it.
th_confused_new.gif

Alison

Re: I want it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthea
Lipglass stains are my favorite! I'm so happy they're coming out with some more! I hope the Bay get it.
th_confused_new.gif

Me too.

MizMac

I got another fax, the lipglass stain will have 2 colors swirled into it. I wish I had color discriptions or pics. As soon as I do I will share it!!

ShadowyLady

I wonder if "Ribbon Lipglass Stain" means that these will have two colors in the tube, in that drugstore-makeup-gimmicky way. Like a "ribbon" of color swirling around the other shade. I'm sure they will be pretty, tho
smiles.gif
Sounds like this collection is all pink & silver.

spyderfly10

thank goodness there's nearly a month to save up! screw prom, my money's going to MAC ! heheeh.. how exciting!!!

KIT

my nordies in cerritos cali, sais mid-may
ssad.gif

but i guess it gives me time to save up!!!!!!

KIT

okay so i just signed up for the BEAU event on April 30th. Its $75.00
do they give away free stuff?

Latest posts