Nordstrom cosmetic rover?

Miss_Jackie

Hello!

I was hired today at my local nordstrom to be a cosmetic rover, I will fill in at all of the counters whenever they need help. but i was wondering if any of you guys have done this or work at nordstrom and could shed a little more light of the details? do rovers get gratis? and what is the employee discount like? and any other info you think would be nice to know! I currently freelance for MAC so I feel like this is the next big step for me to get in at the counter and any info would be awesome!

Thanks Jackie

LC

Not sure if this is the same, but when I worked at macy's they had a position exactly like that. The employees who had those positions did not get gratis because they did not work for the cosmetic lines, only for macys. Nordstroms isn't the one who gives out the gratis, it's each line, so if you're not specifically working for a line, then you won't receive their gratis. The discount you'll get all over nordstroms including cosmetics is 20%, but I believe a couple times a year they offer 40% off. Good luck in eventually working at the mac counter!! Just get in good with their manager
smiles.gif

bunnyluvsbear

It is a new position for test stores. If you dont need a lot of hours and have an open schedule and basically need a job for extra cash it will work out great. For me personally I needed a job that was permanent long term, and consistent. I have gone 2 weeks before w/o any hours. Good luck I googled the position as well when I 1st got hired and its tough because info is limited as its a very new concept for 11 test stores...

SunshineOne

It is a new position for test stores. If you dont need a lot of hours and have an open schedule and basically need a job for extra cash it will work out great. For me personally I needed a job that was permanent long term, and consistent. I have gone 2 weeks before w/o any hours. Good luck I googled the position as well when I 1st got hired and its tough because info is limited as its a very new concept for 11 test stores...
Hi do you know which 11 stores they are testing this position at? TIA

Latest posts