Nordstrom Exclusive - June 13 (?)

hyzenthlay20

So I was in my local Nordstrom today, getting the Le Blanc base and concealer when the guy who helped me last week and today told me I'd have to come back on June 13th, because they'd be getting a "Nordstrom Exclusive" collection. He said they haven't seen it (I guess they'll see it when it shows up? That's what it sounded like), and that it'll be a full color story. If I shouldn't have started this as a new topic, please delete it or move it if there's another thread about this that I didn't see . . . The one thing I know for sure is that I've got June 13 marked on my calendar! :)

hyzenthlay20

[quote name="mac_aiken" url="/forum/thread/175508/nordstrom-exclusive-june-13#post_2126611"]Is it Anniversary time already?
[/quote] mac_aiken, that's what occurred to me last night . . . I wonder if it's going to be a preview of the Anniversary sale stuff. Still, it's the first one where I've been looking at Chanel! In the past I've bought things from Philosophy (ginormous PMS that has lasted me two years, same with the MDS face wash).

femmepastiche

I called my Nordstrom MAC counter to ask about some products, and brought up the June 13 thing. None of the associates around the girl I was talking to had heard of it, and said nothing was happening on that day [?]. She did say, however, that all Nordstrom card holders [credit and debit] were eligible to come in sometime around July 5th [not sure of the exact time/date] and preview all of the Nordstrom exclusive beauty collections for the Anniversary sale or whatever it is. It's going to be closed to the public, and you can check out/swatch/pick out products to reserve [or maybe buy then and there? I'm not sure] before anyone else sees them. So that's pretty cool!

ahhhttack

Ohhh maybe it's the Byzance de Chanel collection! I called Nordies today and she said they'd be getting it June 13th, but since that's the same date as Fall release I thought she was just confused.

*hopes*

Mac-Guy

I called my Nordstrom MAC counter to ask about some products, and brought up the June 13 thing. None of the associates around the girl I was talking to had heard of it, and said nothing was happening on that day [?]. She did say, however, that all Nordstrom card holders [credit and debit] were eligible to come in sometime around July 5th [not sure of the exact time/date] and preview all of the Nordstrom exclusive beauty collections for the Anniversary sale or whatever it is. It's going to be closed to the public, and you can check out/swatch/pick out products to reserve [or maybe buy then and there? I'm not sure] before anyone else sees them. So that's pretty cool!
Wow, this is pretty cool. Do you know if this applies to Semi-Precious as well (since it's not a Nordies exclusive)?

femmepastiche

I do not know. But I'm going there today to exchange an eyeshadow [I broke my Surf USA!!! Luckily they said I could exchange it no problem] so I will find out. But my Nordstrom is kind of a secret makeup paradise.....the sweetest counter girl [at another counter, not MAC, but also a fellow MAC addict] took me in the back and let me play with all of the Surf Baby goodies like a week before the collection came out. It was heaven!
Wow, this is pretty cool. Do you know if this applies to Semi-Precious as well (since it's not a Nordies exclusive)?