Nordstrom Exclusive Palette

cocodivatime

Have you all seen this eyeshadow palette? It has all about eve, kalahari , bali and one shadow from bellissima

I'd love to get some feedback on it. I have a brown skin tone (mac nc44 and bare escentuals dark) and I'm wondering if the colors will be too light. But they are so pretty

Kuuipo

I have all those colours, beautiful warm colours....the browns show up nice and deep, especially over cream eyeshadow.

Kuuipo

No, they are the other Kuuipo's tutorials. We both have black hair and do makeup, I do not place any videos on tubes. We don't look anything alike except for Hapa features.
I too enjoy Kuuipo 1207's video blogs,

wild child

Canadians who are interested in this palette:

I went to the NARS counter at The Bay to ask about this palette and we are getting it in Canada in November
yahoo.gif

Also, there will be another 6 eyeshadow palette & the shades are:
-Night Breed
-Himalayas
-Surbaya duo
-Kilimanjaro duo

I think she said the Canadian price for the palettes will be $55.

I can't wait to get the 'Best' palette
th_DANCE.gif

vivbabe10

I am currently using the pallete and I really like it. It is more of an everyday vibe thing so if you're looking for casualness in a palate form, you've hit the jackpot.

The bad thing is that my skin tone is way different then yours, so I'm not sure if the eyeshadows are the good shades for you. I would reccomend that you go to nordstrom and visit their Nars counter. Get your make up done using colors from that palate.

Depending on if you like the result, get it if you do like it
smiles.gif

kimmae17

i just ordered this! i realized i lost my kalahari so i figured it was worth it! its not available online anymore so i had them find it and its being shipped froma store in kansas! haha cant wait!

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
I can't wait to see these palettes in Canada!!

just so you know, they are already selling the palette in the bay counter @ Queen street in Toronto! i called the counter on Saturday and ordered it and the DHL guy dropped it off today! (there's no nars counter at the bay stores in Ottawa, so i had to place a phone order)

and as far as i know, Vancouver downtown bay store got this palette as well.

i was told that the other palette is the holiday palette and will be available in Novemeber, and it's not exclusive to the bay/nordstrom so we should be able to get it from sephora & holt renfrew
thmbup.gif

Temptasia

I got the palette in Vancouver at the Bay department store...

I am so glad it contains the duos I don't have plus Bali which I have been eyeing for awhile!!!

This is a must for sultry, sophisticated eyes...so travel friendly!

cocodivatime

This palette is great. i eventually bought it and I've been using it more and more lately since I'm into a more neutral look. But i seem to use the same 2 colors. I need to try out the others

meaghanb2926

I just got this from NARS' website (NARS Cosmetics Artist Palette) and its the same as the Nordies palette (they just call it the "best eyeshadows" palette) and it is amazing!!! If you are looking for great neutrals that can be worn everyday and dressed up or down, look no further!!!! This makes an incredible gift for someone just starting a collection or even for someone who collects!

just_jill325

the neutrals in this pallette look really good! it's so tempting, i'm not really a neutral girl, more of a smokey girl, but it seems like I can work with these colors.