Nordstrom MAC counter rant!

arbonnechick

Okay, so I went to my MAC counter at Nordstrom, and I swear, they were out of so many items!
th_confused_new.gif

They didn't have the #187 brush I wanted, or the #222.
They didn't have Chartru or Canton Candy Paint or Taupographic SS....is Nordstrom always this bad or did I just hit them on a bad day??? :confused:

stuntpilot

Sometimes my Nordys is out of lots of stuff too. Mostly just because they get sooo much business. I don't think they're all like that. (although some counters don't carry EVERYTHING)

Brianne

I believe the 222 is a freestanding/pro store exclusive, so that's why you couldn't find it at Nordies.

Sorry they were out of the other things though.
ssad.gif

Juneplum

my nordies sells out SO fast so it's possible that was the case with your counter. not to worry tho cos they get new stock all the time
smiles.gif

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne
I believe the 222 is a freestanding/pro store exclusive, so that's why you couldn't find it at Nordies.

Sorry they were out of the other things though.
ssad.gif

I got mine at a Nordies counter. The freestanding store sent me to the counter because they didn't have the 222.
smiles.gif

Meliss1026

My nordies counter is usually always stocked with everything except for sometimes they will be out of some really random item. Last time I was there, they still had some MSFs out and the RR blue pigment, but they were out of the shadestick and the paint I wanted.

giz2000

The #222 is only available at the freestanding stores/PRO stores...they'll have them after a Nordstrom event though..

lara

It depends on what time of the month you visit a store, too. I found out when my local counter/pro store do their stock intake, and always visit a couple of days after that.
smiles.gif

arbonnechick

Ahh well, guess I shouldn't be so gripey, cause we DO have a freestanding store here in San Antonio, I just didn't feel like driving halfway across town just for the #222.

I did pick up some other great things, though.
graucho.gif

I got

Studio Touch-Up Stick NC20 ( I'm gonna love, love LOVE this!)
eyelove.gif

Eye Kohl in Lichen and Tarnish

Lustreglass in Wonderstruck

Strobe Cream

Cleanse Off Oil

Next time, I'm NOT going home without the #187!!!!! :twisted:
rofl.gif

angela

nordies counter is the closest to me and they're always out of the "popular items" esp. lipsticks (like High Tea, Dubonnet, etc) and some eyeshadows like the ever popular Espresso e/s.

MacLover

I have gone to the MAC counter at my Dillard's 3x's to get concealor, and they have been out all 3x's. This also happens alot with the mascara I use. I called tonight to see if they have finally gotten any concealor in, and well guess what....NOPE! They have been out for about 3 weeks now.

I'm going to Baton Rouge this weekend. I'll be hitting the MAC store in the Mall Of Louisiana to get what I need. Hopefully they will have it.

shamelessmuse

My nords counter never has anything, which I find odd when there are 1 other MAC counters and a free standing shop in the same mall. I usually just go to the MAC shop since they have more.

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
Yay Wonderstruck!

(I am such a Wonderstruck freak that I love it when someone else gets it!)

This was recommended to me by the MA. Oddly enough, I'd never seen it before, and I'm a real pink freak. This'll look fab over Plink!
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

my nordstrom is usually randomly out of items, too, and i would guess its because they get SUCH a high volume of people. they're the only counter in that particular large mall.

Latest posts