Nordstrom Return/Exchange Policy

noahlowryfan

Yes, I did a search and they have a thread on this but it didn't answer a question that I have. I bought something from Nordstrom. I tried it on at the store, it fit perfectly in the dressing room and so I bought it. Today, I took off the price tag and worn it. It didn't fit well as I would have hope. I want to possibly exchange it for a different size or return it but the problem is I cut off the price tag. Will Nordstrom still let me exchange or return something that I have worn and that the price tag has been cut off.

gildedangel

Hmmm, I don't think so. Maybe you can get a really nice SA, but you did cut the tag off. It doesn't hurt to go back to Nordies and see if they will exchange it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up, sorry!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Hmmm, I don't think so. Maybe you can get a really nice SA, but you did cut the tag off. It doesn't hurt to go back to Nordies and see if they will exchange it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up, sorry!

Well, I read a review on yelp and they said even if you cut off the tags and worn it, they would gladly accept it with NO questions ask.

StArCaNdY

I used to work at Nordstrom. They should definitely take it back or exchange it. There's no return policy there meaning pretty much everything can be returned.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StArCaNdY
I used to work at Nordstrom. They should definitely take it back or exchange it. There's no return policy there meaning pretty much everything can be returned.

So I can return it even if the price tag is cut off? I still have the price tag and the receipt.

noahlowryfan

I returned the jeans with no problems. They just reattach the price tag to the jean. I wonder what they would do if I didn't have the price tag or my receipt. How will they know the price of the jean.