Nordstrom's Make-Up TailGate

Bubbles12_98

OMG!!! I'm sooo excited!! There is a Nordstrom's finally coming to San Antonio, Tx. PLUS my Dad showed me the add in the Newspaper that says they will be having a MAKE-UP TAILGATE PARTY before the store opens that morning!! OMG!!
greengrin.gif
YAY!!!! They are giving free gifts, lots of make-overs & tips....OMG!! Sooo excited!!!
greengrin.gif
I told my dad I will be skipping class to go for it & he's paying for tuition *lmao* He didn't really complain about it
greengrin.gif

hp11989

Well, if he showed you the ad, he must have expected you would go, LOL! Have fun . . .

Modil

I heard so many stories on grand opening nordie free gifts.. Some are just hard to believe!!

Bubbles12_98

I invited my mom to go with me. I told her since I'm playign hookie from school she should skip work
greengrin.gif
She liked that idea *lol* PLUS She's an uber tomboy..no make-up wearing plain jane....I have no clue where I got mine from..so I thought with the free make-overs, they could help her. She doesn't look well in foundation(looks extra fake on her) so I was hoping for her to be able to try Bare Minerals.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
i've never seen bare minerals in nordstrom...do they carry it?

I don't think so. Mainly just Sephora. I got mine off of QVC. STILL waiting for it. I won't order from them ever again.

Bubbles12_98

Dang it, well, there goes that theory *lol* Maybe they'll have something else for her. I plan on plucking her eyebrows the night before *lol*

Bubbles12_98

OMG!!! The day is here!!! I am sooo excited. I colored my hair last night also & I LOVE it so I can't wait to see what the MA's try to put on me *hehe* I'm go bare face so I can get some make-overs *hehe* PLUS in the same shopping they're opening a new Sephora so I'm going in there to look at the Kabuki brushes and look for a good Bare Minerals shade so I can order it off of QVC...PLUS since their store will be just opening brand new, Sephora send me a coupon in my e-mail for a FREE make-up bag..YAY!! I'll try to convince mother that we HAVE to take the Digital Camera to take pictures for you ladies
winks.gif
And tonight when I get home I'm going to apply at Sally's Beauty SUpply near me.

CWHF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modil
I heard so many stories on grand opening nordie free gifts.. Some are just hard to believe!!

When our Nordie's opened, I got a really nice traincase for a GWP. No kidding. I still use it. It's black with white accents and hot pink interior and it's the perfect size for my most used makeup.

Bubbles12_98

Well, I was a bit disappointed. It was just a bunch of make-overs and then them pushign their products on you...no real products on displays...
ssad.gif
It wasn't just for make-up lovers. UNFORTUNATELY the Clinique girls got a hold of me before I realized there was a MAC booth
ssad.gif
The Clinique girls made me look HORRIBLE! The foundation looked cakey and i had a foundation line between my neck 'n face
ssad.gif
BUT when I went to Sephora the lady wiped it off & tried Bare Minerals on me...I LOVE IT!!
greengrin.gif
I only have $90 in my account right now so I gotta wait to get it. I did go to the CCO afterwards & buy MAC's Peridot & Gladabout
greengrin.gif
No pix...my mom wouldn't let me take the camera!
ssad.gif

Juneplum

awwww... i'm soo sorry u were disappointed! it SUCKS when u r excited so much about sumthin and it turns out to be a flop... at least u got some nice stuff at the CCO tho!!

Latest posts