NORDSTROMS screwed up my pattern maker order!

Wontpayretail23

I was so mad at Nordstroms. My Nordstroms is over an hour and a half each way so I was glad to be able to order these fluidliners online for only $5 shipping total. I was even able to order my MIL a Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer fluidliner she's been wanting. (Yes, they still have it!). I ordered on day 1 that the MAC Fluidliners in Penned and Delineate were posted. 3 days later watching for my package I get an e-mails saying the 2 MAC fluidliners were sold out! I was ticked. You wait 3 days to tell me and I ordered on day one and they still show as available on the site? I was hot. I did the live chat and the lady had me call her extension. She called lots of stores and had the 2 sent seperately to me from 2 seperate stores. So total 3 fluidliners came in 3 seperate boxes and charged 3 seperate times to my debit card. Anyone else have problems ordering from Nordstroms.com with patternmaker items? I can't be the only one.

Juneplum

i hope they didn't charge u $5 for EACH shipment
angry.gif
that's ridiculous! i'd talk to a supervisor...

juli

I have ordered from Nordstroms. I got 2 LE fluidlines, dc'ed lipgelee and some dc'ed pigments. What happened with my order was one came from Nordstroms near me with SH of ~ 89cents (def less than a dollar) although it was a pkg. I think my lipglass came from CA for sure and fluidlines I don't exactly recall exact location but it wasn't the state that I live in. So all together I got 3 shipments on 3 different days. But all together SH was covered within 5$ that I paid initally. I thought that was little odd but it worked out.

Their SH will only screw you if you order alot and they end up cancelling majority of it and you receive like one item that you wanted but you can live w.o.

Wontpayretail23

They came from three different places and the total shipping charges for all three was $5. IF I didn't call back right away after I got that e-mail I would have not gotten the 2 Pattern Maker fluidliners. They just would have shipped the bobbi brown one for the $5 shipping and that was it. I would have been so mad. And what makes me mad is Nordstroms.com still shows those 2 fluid liners as available.

MACActress

I still haven't gotten my order. At the counter they told me 3-5, but online 6-10. However I'm leaving on Thursday, and Friday is day 10.

Do they ship it out from the counter or from a warehouse?

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
They came from three different places and the total shipping charges for all three was $5. IF I didn't call back right away after I got that e-mail I would have not gotten the 2 Pattern Maker fluidliners. They just would have shipped the bobbi brown one for the $5 shipping and that was it. I would have been so mad. And what makes me mad is Nordstroms.com still shows those 2 fluid liners as available.

I would call customer service. Nordie's has great customer service. When I called about my spilled Golders Green pigment that came in spilled all over my package, they found a replacement, by searching all of their inventory. They found one at a store and promptly sent it out at no charge. Maybe you could call and explain that you were assured that your order would be complete on the website and are unhappy with the incomplete order you received. Ask them to do a search for the fluidlines and be adamant about not being charged for extra shipping. I bet they have these fluidlines still at a store somewhere. There is no reason for you to have to pay extra because there website wasn't current. Sorry to hear that you got the fuzzy end of the lollipop on this.

glittergoddess27

Wow! I hope they arent doing that with everything,.. I just ordered a backup of Coral Grade and Pinkular from the site on Thursday. I havent heard anything yet,.. I should get it today if it shipped like it was supposed to. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I don't have that much faith in Nordstroms.com either,.. they really screwed a christmas order last year 10 ways to heck,...

Latest posts