ShirleyK

Hi Gals,

At last I got the chance to post up my haul, this is so fun
lol.gif

Blushcreme: Sweet William
Blushpowder: Foolish Me
Prep+Prime: Light

LuvBeMac

hi lolita.. are u sure sweetie cake will launch at 4 or 5th may??
because a MAC MA told me it will release either on 2nd or 3rd of may in malaysia..btw, the MA from midvallley too

ShirleyK

Ooopps sorry typo error... hehehehe.... cos I saw the wrong date on my organizer...
lol.gif

Are you in Malaysia as well, LuvBeMAC?

LuvBeMac

yes i am..im also waiting for sweetie cake for a longgggggggg time..u are so lucky getting a generous husband
lol.gif
lol.gif

ShirleyK

Yeah, I am Lucky...
lol.gif
and do you have this problem? whenever go to this MAC MV, the MUAs like have one kind of attitude, they don't serve well... and I have to self-service... Like there's this 1 MUA called Bibi or Biebie (dun really know how to spell her name, cos she didn't wear any name tag)... I said I'm looking for blushers and she show me and put on the blushers on me, then I said I wanna get some lipsticks and lipglasses, she did show me and let me put it on by myself instead doing her job as a MUA to show me the right way... and I was like kinda pissed off... (hellloooo, she's the MUA of MAC and she has to represents MAC's stuffs to MAC's customer) Not that I'm being fussy or what cos I want the money that I spent is worth it, nobody wants to spend money for shits...

So I walked out from the store after I got my Blush Powder: Foolish Me and I walk around for a while (like 5minutes) then I went back to the store and look for the same MUA and I told her I forgot to buy Prep+Prime and Blushcreme, so she served me again till I have to say that I knew her Training Manager in some way (I knew the Manager cos there was a MUA were rude to me and I complained to MAC HQ in States), from that words onwards she starts to interact with me... serves me real nice with a smiley face... even shake hands with me before I walk out of the store...

And I think from this day onwards she will remember me forever...
lol.gif

LuvBeMac

i think Mac MA at midvalley are nice...i like beebee, she will assist me whenever i go there, do me free makeover and call me when LE product will be released... BUT MAC at klcc is damn arrogant, they just do their own makeup and hardly come when i called them to search items..if stealing is not a sin, i will steal MAC makeup at KLCC because they will not notice it...haha

kaliraksha

welcome to the dark side of loving mac... oh the addiction! you are a lucky girl with such an understanding and generous husband! my boyfriend is poopy and tries to talk me out of everything i buy =(

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Lolita
Yeah, I am Lucky...
lol.gif
and do you have this problem? whenever go to this MAC MV, the MUAs like have one kind of attitude, they don't serve well... and I have to self-service... Like there's this 1 MUA called Bibi or Biebie (dun really know how to spell her name, cos she didn't wear any name tag)... I said I'm looking for blushers and she show me and put on the blushers on me, then I said I wanna get some lipsticks and lipglasses, she did show me and let me put it on by myself instead doing her job as a MUA to show me the right way... and I was like kinda pissed off... (hellloooo, she's the MUA of MAC and she has to represents MAC's stuffs to MAC's customer) Not that I'm being fussy or what cos I want the money that I spent is worth it, nobody wants to spend money for shits...

So I walked out from the store after I got my Blush Powder: Foolish Me and I walk around for a while (like 5minutes) then I went back to the store and look for the same MUA and I told her I forgot to buy Prep+Prime and Blushcreme, so she served me again till I have to say that I knew her Training Manager in some way (I knew the Manager cos there was a MUA were rude to me and I complained to MAC HQ in States), from that words onwards she starts to interact with me... serves me real nice with a smiley face... even shake hands with me before I walk out of the store...

And I think from this day onwards she will remember me forever...
lol.gif

rofl.gif
You're so cute and funny you're killin' me!!! I LOVE the way far Easterners speak English..it's so adorable!
clapping.gif
tong.gif

ShirleyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
rofl.gif
You're so cute and funny you're killin' me!!! I LOVE the way far Easterners speak English..it's so adorable!
clapping.gif
tong.gif

LOL

ShirleyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
welcome to the dark side of loving mac... oh the addiction! you are a lucky girl with such an understanding and generous husband! my boyfriend is poopy and tries to talk me out of everything i buy =(

amuse.gif