Not able to PM (Nessa?)

blueyedlady87

Hello. So, this is to 'Nessa and anyone else out there who can maybe help me out. ABout 2 weeks ago when I went to reply to a PM from Nessa, all of a sudden I couldn't do it. my screen freezes as soon as I hit 'submit message'. It only does it here on Specktra. So i'm thinking its Specktra and not my computer, but I could be wrong. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?

Nessa~ I'm so sorry! Please do whatever you need to with the swatches. I am looking forward to our new gallery!

midnightlouise

lol! That happens when I PM her, too! Not sure why, though, so I'm no help. I figured my computer just won't cooperate
smiles.gif

user3

LOL I've been getting PM overload lately. maybe leppy can check into it.

I'll ask her about it.

user3

Ok this is a glitch but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

They are going to try a few things to fix it.

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Ok this is a glitch but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

They are going to try a few things to fix it.

Yeah, i was trying to pm you, 'Nessa, about my signature problem, and i was not able to write you .. i only want to say you: sorry about my large sig, it's fixed right now ^^

mrskloo

I get this a lot too. It pretty much always freezes when sending a PM using IE. Firefox doesn't seem to have that problem though.
smiles.gif

amandamakeup

Hi Nessa, same here, I've been trying to reply to you for ever! Just incase you were wondering!
Ill email u as its up again.

MacLover

I've been having this problem also. I've been trying to PM Jude and it won't let me. My computer freezes up as soon as I hit "submit message".

Any ideas on what is causing this?

TIA

Latest posts