not all e/s available in pan form?

mae13

Ok, maybe I'm just dumb, but are not all eyeshadows available in pan form? I was looking for Brule earlier today and realized that the pro site only had it in pot form, not as a pan.

M.A.C.tastic

i have found that most come in both, but, there are a few exceptions, like hdirenzo said, LE's never come in pans and some of the perm shadows are only in pots, examples - gesso and passionate are only in pots. so, if you are looking for a pan and a color only comes in pots, buy the pots, depot them, and get yourself come b2m. hope this helps.

mae13

That's so odd. I get not putting out LEs in pan form, but what's the logic of not doing so for permanent shades?

But thank you for answering my question.
smiles.gif

mae13

Really? I can't find it on the pro site. I used the alphabetical order listing form and it's not there.

MiCHiE

You're correct, mae13. I was told by a MA that not all of the shadows are available in pan form when I purchased Passionate.

GreekChick

That's because Passionate has just just been made permanent, it will be available soon...
But ALL permanent colors are made in pan form, so there must be an error with the website.

calbear

Yeah greekchick is correct - passionate is not available yet but everything else is unless it is on the discontinued list (for which we may still have the pot form but they won't make any more pans) or LE.

And yes stores carry it -just call your local store to make sure they have it in stock.

Latest posts