Not Even My Collection My Sisters..A GABAZILLION PICTURES YET INCOMPLETE

Pushpa

WE HAD PLANS TO GET MINE OUT BUT THEN GOT LAZY AND WE FORGOT HER LASHES AND ALL HER BRUSHES
oh.gif
I WILL TAKE PICS LATER....LOL I HAVE NO CLUE HOW WE FORGOT BRUSHES

SHE HAS MORE LIPS STUFF BUT DIDN'T WANT TO CHECK HER PURSES LAZY BASTARD HEHEHE

SO THIS IS ALL FOR THE FACE(THAT GREY BRONZER IS MARY KAY ALL ELSE MAC)

THIS IS LIP STUFF ALL TOGETHER

^^GELEES

^^CHROMEGLASS

^^LIPGLASS

^^LIPLUSTRE

^^LIPSTICK(THAT RED CUBE IS LANCOME GLOSS WE LOVE THOSE)

HER BLUSHES

HER CCB AND GLOSSES

HER PIGS

HER PALETTES AND EYESHADOWS(THE BLUE CUBE IS LANCOME E/S AND THERE IS A DIOR SHADOW THERE ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT)

ANOTHER VIEW OF HER E/S

MASCARAS AND EYE KHOL

HER PAINTS

AND THIS IS ALL OF IT LOOKS LIKE LITTLE BIT WHEN IT'S ALL SPREAD OUT WEIRD LOL

Bec688

omg! Wow that is amazing, I love those glosses, they look like they'd be fun! Pigments are great too. You have to get yours up here girl!

Lisheous

She has a great collection. Can you name the lipstick colors? I like the colors. It's what I would want to have.

honyd

~*~*~woooow~*~*~~**~

Wow.. thats nice... im working on mine... i dont think ihave that much...lol oh the cubes are estee lauder.
winks.gif

RootBeeriiz

Very nice!! I wish I was brave enough to buy the bold and outrageous colors like she has! Can't see myself wearing the green lipgloss, but that's just me
winks.gif

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootBeeriiz
Very nice!! I wish I was brave enough to buy the bold and outrageous colors like she has! Can't see myself wearing the green lipgloss, but that's just me
winks.gif

The green lipgloss actually goes on a beautiful honey color, Its really pretty on and shockingly not green at all

I have a question in the top pic with the foundations and stuff what is the white/grey jar on the far left bottom corner.

and also what is the super gold glowy foundation in the very middle bottom row,next to the MSF. is it hyper real? My hyper real is not that glowy at all and I love glow!

PLMK thx and your sister has a great collection, I would love to see yours!

RootBeeriiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
The green lipgloss actually goes on a beautiful honey color, Its really pretty on and shockingly not green at all

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I'm pretty new to MAC cosmetics and would not have known that. I've only been to one MAC store back in Dec. when I made my 1st purchase and since then it's all been online. I think I may get brave and try it
smiles.gif
I love honey-type colors!

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv

I have a question in the top pic with the foundations and stuff what is the white/grey jar on the far left bottom corner.

and also what is the super gold glowy foundation in the very middle bottom row,next to the MSF. is it hyper real? My hyper real is not that glowy at all and I love glow!

PLMK thx and your sister has a great collection, I would love to see yours!

sorry been so busy never come on specktra
ssad.gif
anymore

the jars are the loose irridecent powders and yeah thats hyperreal it is the plain one no tint in it

and the the above i can't rem what color that was sorry