Not Even Payday?!?

KikiB

So yesterday was the Neo Sci-Fi release, and to commemorate it I went right at opening and bought stuff. Of course I bought Sci-Fi-Delity and Pink Grapeftuit, and love them to death. However I ended up caving and getting Spaced Out. I LOVE it. Today, since I was bored, I made a trip to the MAC store, where they had gotten in the exfoliator. However they sold out of the nail polishes as well as most of the solar bits. No matter, I knew I was going to get Electro but I did not know how awesome it would be on me...it's the perfect orangey-coral. Then instead of the eyeshadows, which were underwhelming, I got Golden Lemon pigment (which I heard rumour of potentially being DC'ed).

Tomorrow is payday though, so I could end up getting the shadows...plus one of the guys at the MAC store gave me a full-to-brim sample jar of the volcanic ash exfoliator.

KikiB

I know! It was the first time I had gotten samples, and I didn't even have to ask! I swear the guys at the U-Village MAC store are amazing.

newagetomatoz

Nice haul!! I'm glad you like Electro! I keep flip-flopping on whether to get it or not! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

Latest posts