Not going to mess with my nerves*...

Tahti

I've stopped wearing a lot of base recently, for some reason it doesn't seem to want to 'work' on my skin lately! Strange. I think it might be because I have to mix my foundation, and one of the two has just stopped liking the other. It's good preparation for summer months anyway. This is still pretty much the make-up I would/will wear everyday - it's so quick to do, and it goes with nearly every outfit! I wish my eyelashes would hold a curl, it's pretty much impossible to make it stay, regardless of how I heat the eyelash curlers, or how long I hold them for.
I had dark under-eye circles of ridiculous proportions today, I was quite scared when I saw them in the mirror! I have epic amounts on concealer on therefore. I've actually found something that works for covering them though - I mixed Touche Eclat with a white concealer by Illamasqua, and then patted on a bit of my foundation lightly over them. It doesn't look cakey either, which is good.

MAC for everything unless specified. On my brows is Fling brow pencil, Handwritten eyeshadow, and Dipdown fluidline. Skin in a mix of Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 105, with Studio Fix in NC15, and Illamasqua Concealer in 105. Coygirl and Strada on cheeks. Lips are just Vaseline. Eyes - Awash, Satin Taupe, and Handwritten E/S, Illamasqua Illuminator in Odyssey, Blacktrack fluidline.

10i6r8w.jpg

mkysr5.jpg

Latest posts