"not ready to make nice"

Katie-Laine

Hey guys... I'm obsessed with the new Dixie Chicks song ^ title above. I also realized I never really introduced myself. This is one of the first few FOTDs I've posted. I work at the MAC counter at Rivergate Mall right outside of Nashville. I love pointers and advice. Bring it! I am constantly trying to get better. I also just got my first digital camera so any tips on that are welcome, too. Enjoy!

Eyes:
Bare Canvas all over
Base Light on lid
shroom as a highlight
spring up and orange tangent on the lid and inner corner
sunplosion, coppering, and pinked mauve in the crease
Waveline as liner smudged with 219 brush with aquadisiac on it
Maybelline mascara (I've misplaced my pro lash and my zoom lash!)

Face:
Studio Fix Fluid
Loose Blot Powder
Slave to Love
Naked You
springsheen

Lips

Caramellow liner
Coral Coordinate
Ola Mango
Flowerosophy

orangefotdkissyface.jpg

zoomedineyeorangefotd.jpg

sorry this pic is so big; photobucket doesn't always like me, but at least you can see detail...
croppedorangefotd2.jpg

Beautiful1

Your Make~up Is Gorgeous!
encore.gif
I Too Love Their New Song And I Am Happy As All Heck That They Are Finally Back!
yahoo.gif

singinmys0ng

oo i love this! The liner is really cool and diffrent! Oh and I love this song too! You just reminded me to download this :)

ashley_v85

I love the eyes! That's really creative/unique.

How long have you been with MAC? My goal is to work for them by the time I turn 22...but we only have two MAC counters here. :\

Hopefully you can give us all tips about doing that or something too, haha.

Quiana

Hi there!

Hey Girlie---we just net yesterday while I was in yet another MAC obsessed haul!! Love the look! And MAJOR thanks for the tip on using Blurberry with Beauty marked
eyelove.gif
I am wearing my feeble attempt at a smokey eye today and I think I did a pretty good job!
encore.gif

Katie-Laine

Yeah! I'm glad it worked for you. Take a picture! It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday and I'll be glad to help you anytime. Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiana
Hey Girlie---we just net yesterday while I was in yet another MAC obsessed haul!! Love the look! And MAJOR thanks for the tip on using Blurberry with Beauty marked
eyelove.gif
I am wearing my feeble attempt at a smokey eye today and I think I did a pretty good job!
encore.gif

Latest posts