Not so...burgundy and gold (CC plz)

MeliBoss

Hey ladies,
I'm going to my first NFL game on Monday. Redskins vs Steelers...very very excited. I'm not a big football girl but I'm excited anyway so I was playing around with makeup for the game.Burgundy and Gold of course for the SKINS
greengrin.gif

I'm not in love with this look, the colors didn't come out as well as I'd hoped. I think I'm going to play with my NYX goodies tomorrow (I forgot all about Penny and Rust...perfect)

Ohh and two other things, I think I might be allergic to UDPP and that sucks because its sooooo good. I haven't used it in a week or so because I'm running low and wanted to save it for special occasions, well I used it tonight and COULD NOT WAIT To wash my face...seriously I took the pics and washed my lids are literally burning ::OUCH::
Last but not least excuse the brows they are kinda sorta growing ...slowly and randomly.
On to the goodies

Face:
Monistat Powder Gel
No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation (Blonde)
No 7 Quick Cover(Dark)
Milani Powder foundation ( 03 Natural)
Rimmel Natural Bronzer (Sundance)
Milani Blush (Luminous)

Eyes:
UDPP
HiP Cream shadow (secretive)
MAC e/s Vanilla
MAC e/s Dazzlelight
LA Colors Wildflowers pallet (All but the middle red color)
HiP Flamboyant duo (Gold side)
MAC e/s Carbon
HiP Cream liner (black)
Wet N Wild Kohl (Black)
L'Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic

Lips:
NYX round lipstick Pandora, patted on
MAC Lusterglass Wonderstruck

CC Always welcome...thank you!

DSCF0958.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0972.jpg

Odette

Excellent colour combo.

Regarding the UDPP, it could be that it has bacteria in it hence the reaction. I gather you have been using it before with no adverse effects.

MeliBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette
Excellent colour combo.

Regarding the UDPP, it could be that it has bacteria in it hence the reaction. I gather you have been using it before with no adverse effects.

thanks &
Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I was getting a little bit of an itch before...just a bit and it would go away after awhile, and it only happens on my right lid. But I thought that could be it as well. I think I'm gonna toss it and maybe try something else.