nothing fancy..

FiestyFemme

I was so happy to see you post a FOTD... they're always fantastic! This one is no exception! You look amazing for "nothing fancy"
smiles.gif

WOW!!!

You are gorgeous and this look is gorgeous! I'm always a sucker for browns, ALWAYS. You wouldn't happen to have a pic of all the browns you used or the names?

mistella

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_chica
WOW!!!

You are gorgeous and this look is gorgeous! I'm always a sucker for browns, ALWAYS. You wouldn't happen to have a pic of all the browns you used or the names?

thank you! i used trish mcevoy "rich brown" and "black"
the 2 makeup forever ones, i dont know the names, they are in palettes and are stuck in there lol but they are really just a matte light brown and a matte medium brown
smiles.gif

jennifer.

get out of here with your nothing fancy...you could make chimney soot look fancy on a face! haha pleeeeeeeeease post more.

NicksWifey

I haven't seen you post in a long time and I'm so happy you did! You are such a stunner! I LOOOOOOVE that look on your eyes, it's hot! The look altogether is fabulous
smiles.gif

xllmodelcece

i love this look its stunning!! i am going to try this look tomorrow with NYX pearl mania's browns and let you know what i come up with lol i could do this for a new years eve look =]

rbella

OMG!! I'm so happy you are posting! This is gorgeous. As are you and ALL of your FOTD's!! I hope we get more and more and more!!!!!!!!

Latest posts