Nothing says "I love you" like face MAC mascara LOL

panda0410

LOL, its kind of cute in a vintage tacky kind of way
winks.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
That's too good haha ! I'll hint to my boyfriend that I need that.

I sure hope no suckers actually buy it for their girlfriends
ssad.gif

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
I sure hope no suckers actually buy it for their girlfriends
ssad.gif

You KNOW there will be lol!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
LOL, its kind of cute in a vintage tacky kind of way
winks.gif

oh my gawd,Panda,when i first saw these i thought they reminded me of something and was racking my brains for ages until i and my little one went to Thorntons ,(brand of shops in UK,with the most delicious chocs)and there was a box of chocs named Eden..black packaging with pink ribbon cute...and delicious but maybe the fakers got the idea from choccies boxes.
th_confused_new.gif

Just a thought
specktra_rocks.gif

panda0410

LOL, who the hell knows
winks.gif
I've seen fake MAC packaged in Loreal HIP, Etude House, Lancome and Dior style packaging, seems anything goes these days so why not chocolate boxes as well?
yummy.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
oh my gawd,Panda,when i first saw these i thought they reminded me of something and was racking my brains for ages until i and my little one went to Thorntons ,(brand of shops in UK,with the most delicious chocs)and there was a box of chocs named Eden..black packaging with pink ribbon cute...and delicious but maybe the fakers got the idea from choccies boxes.
th_confused_new.gif

Just a thought
specktra_rocks.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Brittany88

I used to think that if a seller had great feedback, the product must be real. Not so much! haha I'm just really glad I never actually bought any of the things I looked at. I'm pretty sure I would have been able to spot this fake though.

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Whats scary is the feller has 100% + feedback *gulp*

That is what got me too! I guess though some people are naive and if the product they have no idea is fake arrives in good time etc, they are going to leave a positive comment.

Novavelle

shockt.gif

Someone bought it?? or hopefully it just ended.... I'm hoping it just ended and no one got suckered....

Latest posts