Nothing suits me! :'(

Vinyl Vapour

I have a long, kinda chubby rectangular face and absolutely no type of haircut suits me. Long hair makes my face look like a melon, and short makes me look so plain; and a fringe helps with the length but makes me look so young. I don't know what to do - i want a change but nothing interesting suits me. Can anyone help me? Any suggestions for a cut that would suit my face shape?

brandi

hmm... i'm chubby! lolz.. and i have a round face... i feel that if you have layers it would make you look good! all around layers and you can still keep your hair at a good length!

so_siqqq

Layers framed around the face will help to soften your face and try getting a sweeping fringe. You can have long hair but the key is layers because it will help to soften the rectangular shape of your face.

kimmy

layers! because they add volume to your hair, which like so_siqqq said, will soften the shape of your face
smiles.gif
and sime sideswept bangs might help you out a little, too
winks.gif

DaisyDee

I have a friend who has a really wide/chubby face and she got one of those assymetrical haircuts (short on one side, a little longer than chin length on the other...and it ROCKS on her! It really throws you from seeing wideness inthe face.

Latest posts