Novel Twist Collection - Warm (Quiver) Pearlizer

nics1972

Ok, so I went ahead and ordered this one. I totally fell in love wth the color. I might sound like a total dork, but what all can this be used for ? The MA at the MAC counter in Nordstrom's dabbed a little onto my lipstick, on the lower lip. But besides that, what else ?

TIA for all your help.

- Nicole

P.S.: Anyone have either pearlizer ? Do you like it ?

sleepyhead

most ppl use it to highlight the face, you can use it as eyeshadows as well. and i like adding a little pearlizer to my loose powders. basically you can use it where ever you can use a pigment

thenovice

I ordered Hundred Degrees, its my first pearlizer. I was told they were used as highlighters. Ehh...it should be here sometime this week!

greatscott2000

I actually used it on my neck and chest area when I went out on Friday night.
The brush really comes in handy for buffing it on. I also used it over my blush to highlight my cheeks

AppleDiva

I got these same pearlizers about 2.5 yeas ago. I love them. I was a novice when when I purchased them, but I use them as a highlighters, e/s, blush.. Have fun with yours!!

thelove4tequila

I just got the warm set also and I looooove it! I used alitle of the pearlizer on top of my blush and it looked nice. It gave me a warm bronze/copper glow! That little kabuki is love also! I want another pearlizer but don't need another brush/bag. But I do have to say the 181se is definantly not as near as soft as my 182!

captodometer

I have the full-size Quiver from the previous release. I can usually make orange blush work with no problem, but I can't make this work at all:-( And I'm starting to think that I'm allergic to whatever ingredient gives MAC products their shimmer.

I look like an orange disco ball whenever I wear this. And then my faces starts to itch! Needless to say, this item is now on my swaplist:)

BlahWah

I'll definitely have to try it on a lipstick! So far I've used it as an eyeshadow and blush and I loooooooove it! It's definitely too dark to be used as a highlighter on me, so I'm considering getting Hundred Degrees now, which I first thought would be too pink on me.

RoseMe

Hundred Degrees is actually translucent-ish pink. It hardly left any color on me. I am also Asian so you should be fine with using hundred degrees.

Dose Quiver look more like a bronzer than blusher for you BlahWah? I am debating to also get that or not...