November Haul! :D

Kiwi Girlie

I think I did okay, seeing as I was paying off about 4 clothes laybys whilst buying this
smiles.gif

(clickable thumbnail)

* Holiday Formal Black Ruffle: 5 Eye Brushes Set

* Warm Soiree set

* Holiday Formal Black Velvet: 6 Smoked Eyes

* Blacktrack Fluidline

* Desirous Blush

* Aloof l/s

* Iridescent/Pressed in Belightful

* Blot Powder/Pressed

Can't wait till next week for my dress set haul!! and Jewelescent and Danse whenever they come out here, Going to be sooo broke..
ssad.gif

juli

so pretty to look at!
smiles.gif
Nice haul!

How is the belightful ipp? I am thinking about getting that...

Have fun with ur new stuff!

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
so pretty to look at!
smiles.gif
Nice haul!

How is the belightful ipp? I am thinking about getting that...

Have fun with ur new stuff!

Thanks! I really like Belightful I thought it would be a bit too sparkly for me but the MA put it on me and it looked awesome, I use it pretty much everyday as a highlighter.
smiles.gif

eowyn797

YAY Warm Soiree set. i wanted that so badly and just didn't have the cash to plunk down. had to get the SE Face brush set because i travel so much...

also, good choice on the Smoked palette...it was my favorite of the bunch
smiles.gif
congrats!

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eowyn797
YAY Warm Soiree set. i wanted that so badly and just didn't have the cash to plunk down. had to get the SE Face brush set because i travel so much...

also, good choice on the Smoked palette...it was my favorite of the bunch
smiles.gif
congrats!

I got the warm soiree set yesterday!! I didn't think we were getting them in New Zealand, but as I was leaving the store they caught my eye and I had to have one, was sooo hard to choose between warm and cool though
lmao.gif

I love the smoked palette, I wanted to get the warm too but I don't think ill use them that much only for special occasions, so i passed. :p