Now this is all I have, paper and pen to remember you with

ruby_soho

It's me - again! I wore this out to go get my hair done, mebe I'll do a FOTD for tomorrow with the new do! Click to enlarge
smiles.gif

Bowker2

i looove this one! i love your cute cheeks! im going to have to get sweet william now...

ruby_soho

Thanks ladies
smiles.gif

On a totally off-topic sidenote, my friend (Lushstar) and I were in the mall tonight and we saw Dean and Dan Caten of D² We were totally psyched but had no one to share it with.

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Thanks ladies
smiles.gif

On a totally off-topic sidenote, my friend (Lushstar) and I were in the mall tonight and we saw Dean and Dan Caten of D² We were totally psyched but had no one to share it with.

that is AWESOME!

user79

Ruby,

What brushes do you usually use for doing the outer V and the crease? Your application always looks perfect.

ruby_soho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Ruby,

What brushes do you usually use for doing the outer V and the crease? Your application always looks perfect.

Thanks
smiles.gif
I use the 217 for defined crease and inner eye/crease, and 219 for overall blending.

ashley_v85

Gorgeous! I really like that combo...I think I might steal it sometime, haha. It looks really pretty with your eyes.

Annnddd...I think I need to invest in some more brushes, including a 217!

MAC_Pixie04

i f***ing love my 217. i don't really have much of a crease, but that brush helps me fake one like nobody's business!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Thanks
smiles.gif
I use the 217 for defined crease and inner eye/crease, and 219 for overall blending.

Hmmm do you mean the other way around? 219 for crease and 217 for blending?