nude/flesh colored lipstick

MACisLOVE

i really want a nude/flesh colored lipstick from MAC since i don't own any lipsticks! any recommendations? i'm NC42 with brown eyes. TIA!

so_siqqq

Bare Venus is nice but has a slight pink tint. But Nars makes more fleshed colored lipsticks such as Bambi, Honolulu Honey, and Belle de Jour.

Isis

MAC Pro still has Bare Venus. Try calling or see if you can get someone with a Pro Card to order for you. It's a gorgeous color.

kimmy

lovedust and tanarama are greattt
greengrin.gif

swaly

I have Lovedust, which is a matte-formulated but frost-finished lipstick––kind of a greyish beige with gold shimmer (I hate it, others may like it) and Blankety, which is more or less my HG lipstick as of now. It's a very smooth, creamy pinkish beige without any glitter, shimmer, glimmer or any of that jazz. Has a tendency to wash me out but I pair it with strong, smoky eyes and it looks great.

caffn8me

My staples for nude looks are Myth, Siss and VGV which have all been mentioned by others so I'm not alone in their use.

lovejam

I always recommend NARS Belle De Jour for a good nude lipstick, but Bare Venus is also pretty nice. BDJ is still my absolute favorite, though, while Bare Venus is something I don't reach for very often.

blueyedlady87

If you don't mind a slight pink tinge, you might want to try Body Suit which is out now, but it's LE. It's gorgeous. I got backups of it.

tinkerbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
If you don't mind a slight pink tinge, you might want to try Body Suit which is out now, but it's LE. It's gorgeous. I got backups of it.

Hugh ditto for this! I bought this yesterday and am getting a backup today!