Nude L/S

so_siqqq

I really love nude lip colors like c-thru lipglass. I wanted to get something like that but in l/s form. So what l/s colors are similar to c-thru?

Sanne

I don't know if it's similar to c-thru, but I know that fresh brew from high tea was very populair, but I don't know if you're still able to get it because it's LE.

mac_obsession

Blankety is considered the "perfect" nude....You might want to try that
greengrin.gif

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I don't know if it's similar to c-thru, but I know that fresh brew from high tea was very populair, but I don't know if you're still able to get it because it's LE.

I believe you mean Brew. Fresh Brew is a nudish brown tone, which is part of the permanent line.

Jessica

nudes....my fave is Brew from High Tea...but it was LE. I would reccomend Gel. Let us know what you decide on
smiles.gif

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
nudes....my fave is Brew from High Tea...but it was LE. I would reccomend Gel. Let us know what you decide on
smiles.gif

Haha, I will. I'm going to the MAC store on Wednesday. At the moment my money is on Gel.

so_siqqq

Not yet! Which is whack. I went to the MAC store in SAKS but didn't get time to look at lipsticks because I was helping my friend out with e/s colors (her first time buying MAC
smiles.gif
).

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
Not yet! Which is whack. I went to the MAC store in SAKS but didn't get time to look at lipsticks because I was helping my friend out with e/s colors (her first time buying MAC
smiles.gif
).

Totally understandable....I love helping others pick out new stuff
smiles.gif
especially MAC virgins