nude lip

jinxii

lollipop loving thats out right now with Heatherette...gives me a nice nude looking lip, im NC45 btw. <33

mebabygirl86

imma a NC50 and i use covergirl lipslicks in demuar.its gives a sheer nude lip look.might work for u too
smiles.gif

Blushbaby

I have High Tea, Siss and Fresh Brew lipsticks and lipglasses in C-Thru and Chai. Also a lipgloss (no 065) from a line called GOSH - I dunno if you get GOSH in the States. They're what I reach for first when I'm going nude.

macchristyy

1n, 2n, 3n, or 4n from the n collection. not sure if they still sell it but my MAC store still does. i use 1n and 2n for a nude lip since im nw30

Kuuipo

I think the best nudes almost exactly match your natural lip colour and don't look like a concealor stick was applied. Colours like Honeylove would be even lighter than your skin, and not so flattering. You want to look like you were in a mortuary....Everyone has their own ideal nude lip colour. Your ideal may be a bit deeper than say Cosmo.

HeavenLeiBlu

Funny, my fave nudes are either discontinued or limited edition. I love Silly lipglass, as well as Bonus Beat lipglass over spice lipliner.

Outside of MAC, I LOVE mark's Buttah lipstick but it's been discontinued. Luckily I was able to snap up a few, and I have two fresh tubes left
tong.gif

Getting back to MAC, it looks like when they release Naughty Nauticals, that Buoy-Oh-Buoy will be a good nude lipstick, and adding Ensign or Hey Sailor lipglass would be a nice accent. Out of the Neo Sci-Fi collection, Naked Space l/g looks like a winner. Of course, we won't be able to find out until they drop, but I'll definitely find out for myself when the time comes!

Oh, I'm nw45/47, depending on the season, just for reference

rabideloise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebabygirl86
imma a NC50 and i use covergirl lipslicks in demuar.its gives a sheer nude lip look.might work for u too
smiles.gif

I'm NC15 and I second this. I used it just now, too! I love it and it's like $5 at CVS !
smiles.gif