nude lipliner

charismaticlime

Does anyone know of any close-to nude lipliners (or any nude product that can be used on the lips) out there? I hate the way concealer and foundation seem to dry out my lips, so I'm looking for an alternative base to put ontop my lips before I apply lipstick/lipgloss.

Ambi

I loved MAC's Test Pattern but it's discontinued now, does anyone know of a dupe/something very similar to it?

saniyairshad

MAC Spice, I use it with everything.
smiles.gif

amoona

I use Spice for pretty much everything but a very nude lipline would be Mother of Pearl c/l ... it wont give you much color pay off but it's pretty nude if that's what your looking for.

*Luna*

Oak lip pencil is a very pretty nude color. I use it for all of my nude lip looks! I fill with Oak, line and contour with Cork and then put some Wildly Lush plushglass over the top.

mistella

My lips are pretty pigmented so none of MAC's lipliners are light enough. Spice is too dark and it's more of a rose color. Mother Pearl is light but it goes on frosty and weird so the color doesn't show up. Subculture is the closest but it has a pink tone.

Katja

I'm NC35, and I find that Clarins Nude l/l works perfect for me. It practically is 'nude'.

Dark_Phoenix

Benefit Lip Plump. It's actually a lipstick/gloss base that's completely nude and matte. (Link)

C-thru is also a very nude colored Lipglass by MAC.

AngieL

I use Mac Spice. I think its the best lipliner you'll find to match what you're looking for.
eyelove.gif
I have boxes of it stored up in my closet! hahaha j/k

martygreene

MUFE's dual-ended concealor pencil is great for this, and isn't as harsh as other concealors, as it's designed for this sort of use.

You might also check their Aqua Lip waterproof lipliners.

You might also check Wet n' Wild's lipliners- they're quite good and come in some wonderful nude tones.

Latest posts