Nude Lips for Pale Skin - Soft Texture?

Sushi.

Hello Ladies,
I know I ask for alot of advice, but i get alot of ideas in my head and I know you are all the best to help me with them! anyways onto my question for the day..

Im looking for a Nude Lipstick that works well for pale skin, not Myth, i have this lipstick already and i find its a little to ... brown? maybe and also it does'nt go on very nicely. I want one that goes on smoother but thats not gloss cause i dont like it being sticky.

i know thats super specific but if anyone could help me out even the littlest bit i would love it!

Thanks again in advanced!!!!
smiles.gif

Kiss and Makeup

If it doesn't have to be MAC, I'd recommend Totally Nude by Too Faced. It's my favorite nude lip. It's matte, sheer but not too sheer, and it has a really soft texture.

aleksis210

I'd say Angel...it's a very pink toned nude lip but that's the only thing that looks good on me...everything else(that has a slight brownish hue) looks really gross for some reason :/...Oh and Don't swipe! Just pat....turns out really pretty!

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
Creme d'Nude

2nd this. Creme D'Nude is definitely nude on me, but more a pinky nude.

SarahAfshar

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Per Shine Lipstick in 26 Natural Beige
Chanel Allure Lipstick in No. 59 Nude
Lancome Brazillian Earth Colors Lipstick in Beige Caracai

rachybloom

I have Hue and I sometimes think it's a little too "corpse-y" unless I use a warmer lipglass on top (I'm 115 in MUFE HD, so I'm fair too)..I like Pure Rose from MAC Ungaro (pink nude), Victoria's Secret Lipstick in "Shy" (peachy nude), and NARS Lip Lacquer in "Chelsea Girls" (basic nude with shine)

ashley8119

I'm pale as well. My two favorites are: Jubilee and Hug Me. Hug Me has nice pink tones to it, Jubilee may be a bit brown...but I think it leans more towards the beige side. Of course, lipsticks look differently on different people. I would recommend "Hug Me" though!

patatafrita

I second sarahafshar about the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Per Shine Lipstick in 26 Natural Beige: I have it too and it's very pretty, it's clear and bright with a touch of beige, love it!

Kuuipo

NARS Honolulu Honey, Blonde Venus, Belle de Jour. None of them look like Erase concealor.

Latest posts