Nude lipstick for very re/pink lips

Lady Gray

Hi all,

This is my first thread! I've read lots of posts on here about nude lip colours but I'm still not sure what would work best for me. I'm very fair and freckly, blue eyes and my lips are naturally very pink. I am looking for a nude to achieve a darky smokey eyes but nude glossy lips look.Very pale shades look terrible on me but I keep buying colours that don't work as my natural lip colour just shows through. Can you recommend me anything you think might work for me? Sorry about the pic - it just shows my lip colour quite well (it was taken for International Talk Like A Pirate Day hahah). My hair is now fairer than this.

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Picture92.jpg

VintageAqua

Cool picture, haha! I have similar pigmentation in my lips and really like Mac lipsticks in Honeylove, Kinda Sexy, Cherish and Hug Me, Nars Chelsea Girls, and Revlon Just Enough Buff. They are have more of a matte finish so the coverage is nice and they aren't super pale.

dietcokeg

Blankety lipstick by MAC is my holy grail nude - its amazing and i hv really pigmented lips! and it doesnt make me look like the living dead like myth!

kimmy

you could try a lipglass, like c-thru or underage (which is a milky pink so it isn't entirely nude, but it's close.) i also really like honeylove lipstick topped with c-thru...it makes a nice nude lip without making me look like a corpse.

User38

check out Velvet Teddy -- a nude beige which is matte and will cover your pigmented lips quite well.

Lady Gray

I think I'm going to try Honeylove and Velvet Teddy and maybe c-thru, thanks for the help everyone
smiles.gif

Latest posts