Nude Lipstick...

meaghan<3

My lips are very pinky/red
ssad.gif
and I need a lipstick that will nutralize them nicellyyy. Please let me know what you think would be best. Thanks for your timee!!
eyelove.gif
lol.gif

asnbrb

i've got sorta pigmented lips and i found that high tea will make it a nice nude tan with no pink.

Midgard

i always use benefit's lip plump under my l/s, because i also have very pigmented lips! then you can use every l/s you like!

Nico.

I just got Fresh Brew, which is a gray nude, so it works well on pigmented lips. Squirt Lipglass is amazing. It's neon green in the tube and a weird yellow if you wear too much but it creates a great neutral color. If it's too bright, try Spring Bean Lustreglass, but it might not be pigmented enough to do much; it wasn't for me.

Padmita

Do you want to neutralize your lipcolor to put something else on or do you want to tone them down without adding more stuff? If you just want to tone them down Hue is a pretty color!

swaly

I have fairly pigmented lips and Squirt just looked like someone had pissed all over my mouth. In terms of nude lipsticks, I use Myth for an extreme toning-down (it's the palest MAC lipstick I've seen, and a very clean concealer shade with no pink), Blankety (slightly darker, slightly more grey), or Honeylove (the darkest of my nudes, warmer, rosier). I tend to reach for Myth the most often as it has good staying power but doesn't dry like Honeylove's Matte formula.

Nico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaly
I have fairly pigmented lips and Squirt just looked like someone had pissed all over my mouth...

*Laughs* That's really beautifully phrased.

Latest posts